Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: Essendon v Greater Western Sydney, 7:20pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Essendon < 10 pts

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Essendon 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Greater Western Sydney < 10 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greater Western Sydney 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Greater Western Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can imagine it as we have been shafted by the bias cheating for 30 years including stealing home finals we've earnt and playing Essendon in Melbourne when it should have been in Perth.

This is a massive issue for the AFL and the incompetence and bias is a blight on our game
The more you post, the more convinced I am that you are an elaborate Eagles troll.

Posing as one of them, but the facade of a complete lack of self awareness is a little too good to be true.

In the last quarter there seemed to be lots of free kicks that could have gone to GWS but not given, and lots of free kicks given to Essendon that could have been let go.

Umpires succumb to the influence of the home crowd calling for everything to go their way.

No they weren't.

Not only are you a liar, you're a bad liar.

There you go mate.

I don't want your apology for calling me a liar. A cheating scum Essendon supporters apology isn't worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more you post, the more convinced I am that you are an elaborate Eagles troll.

Posing as one of them, but the facade of a complete lack of self awareness is a little too good to be true.

Meh coming from a bombers supporter lol.

Your teams been trolling the AFL for years.
Any other sport and your team would have been deregistered.

There you go mate.

I don't want your apology for calling me a liar. A cheating scum Essendon supporters apology isn't worth it.
So no ban, just paranoia from the WA media.

So you're an abusive, paranoid, liar.

GWS must lodge a formal complaint re the umpiring and non-rewiew in the last quarter that lost them that game.

Every 50/50 call against them, dodgy calls against them, frees missed to them but lesser ones paid against. 14 of the last 16 frees against them.

The non-review of the goal that tied the scores with two minutes to go...when the GWS player immediately put his hand up and said he touched it. How is that possible?!

Never seen anything like it.

Got nothing to do with the Eagles, the umpires were a disgrace tonight stop deflecting
haha, only answering eagles fans and their ironic talk of umpiring.

Yes we got super lucky with the umpiring. We also lost close games against collingwood and the swans where we were on the other end of poor umpiring. We had to take those losses on the chin so I couldnt give a shit about getting lucky tonite

With the state of the current game you're almost better being a couple goals down at 3qtr time...

The umps just umpire for theatre these days and give the rub to whoevers behind.

Too often it effects the result when then take away any oppotunity for a team defending a slim margin to control the game (ignore marks, play on calls, free kicks only ever given to the team behind).

Why is there never any judgement on this or do we just accept this is an AFL directive to protect the theatre that is modern day WWE AFL.

This game is becomming so compromised its laughable.

Ive got no horse in this race, and a dons win is actually good for the Eagles...

But that was hard to watch.

It's a really sorry state if affairs when you can pick the moment in a final quarter where umps are going to stick the boot in.

About 3.5mins to go and gws had control and a goal up.

Suddenly kicks arent 15.

Play-ons called immediately.

Heppell not pinged despite not even attempting to get rid of it.

Then gets a free for high contact when kt was a grazing arm as both players were tangled and going for it (gws player beating him to the ball).

Ugh.... aweful to watch and even worse to stomach when its backed up by bruce losing his load over it.

Commentary not making any mention of jt. Just how great Essendon are.

Nothing short of a blight on our game.

Umps should not be allowed to change their adjudication at any point in a game regardless of time / momentum / result etc.

So angry and cant imagine how GWS fans would be feeling watching that crap.
Probably correct.

It's fantastic to be on this side of it for a change. I can only imagine it's how eagles fans feel after every home game.

Sorry for using your logic against you.
You're not though. Players being over the mark and Rampe climbing the post has minimal impact on anyone. Gaff broke Brayshaw's jaw.

You're comparing minor discretions to assault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: Essendon v Greater Western Sydney, 7:20pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Back