Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The free kick differential is hard to defend but how anybody could have watched that last quarter and thought Carlton were the better team throughout is beyond me. Collingwood dominated the majority of it.
They were lucky (very lucky) to be even in the match at 3qtr time. Wouldn't mind a bit of luck our way for once

It's the fans of the other 17 teams that are wrong.

Not you.

Hahahahaha ok turbo.

Honestly what are you on about, do you have a point? What you dispute the pretty basic statement that if a team/players are second to the ball and are undisciplined and give away dumb frees then the free kick count will logically be higher for their opponents? Is that the umpires fault is it? Honestly, trying to have a rational and productive discussion with people like you who wouldn’t know how to be objective if it kicked them up the bum is like pulling teeth

It's a common theme in our close losses. We'll generally have a good quarter or two where we don't capitalise, and a bad quarter where the other team does

Yep. The consistently, ability to play four quarters is what makes a team a contender. Mind you, a lot (including my side) seem to be struggling with that this season. Such a game of momentum shifts now. Makes it hard for a younger side, but hopefully they are learning from these losses, as hard as it is.

I’m not sure if you were at the game, but there was a mention on board that Eagle Rock was played in the prematch? Can anyone confirm? If so, that is a great troll 😂😀

The free kick differential is hard to defend but how anybody could have watched that last quarter and thought Carlton were the better team throughout is beyond me. Collingwood dominated the majority of it.
The umpire’s 50 which gifted Collingwood a goal,changed momentum,Carlton were all over them up to that point.

Pie fans should be loving they get their arses wiped every week but they get all defensive about it. It’s a good thing to have umpires on your side.

Stay classy ht

The Blues went missing in the last quarter when it counted.
Thomas touched your 1st goal then plowman was held without it on the next and then weitering was dumped without it to give you another.

Without the men in yellow you get 0/3, that simple.

Of course you do. I would too. Kind of goes without saying

You guys dominated for three quarters but we played one proper quarter no shame in that........the baggers are on the right track by the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly what are you on about, do you have a point?
Yeah Collingwood get an arm chair ride bucko.

You explaining how umpiring should work doesn't change the fact in Collingwood games it doesn't work that way.

In a close game the intervening hand did not come from Collingwood despite how you rate the blues effort. Pies jumped them, Carlton got back a two goal lead then Eddie gave an apoplectic nod and the umps said "we've got this bud, you aren't losing today"

Pie fans should be loving they get their arses wiped every week but they get all defensive about it. It’s a good thing to have umpires on your side.

LOL

What is wrong with your Club?

Carlton kicked 3 in a row , had all the momentum and the umpires completely changed it with 3 shocking decisions and a non call for Plowman

Its Collingwood, Eddie is paying their way. Its obvious. In a season where umpiring is unanimously worse than ever the Pies have an incredible positive free kick differential. That is scripting showing itself.
Can you spare some tin foil for the rest please?

Lol!!! :$

Your memory must not be very good:

PR.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 Round 8: Carlton v Collingwood, 1:45pm AEST, MCG

Back