Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Port v Tigers Sat August 8th 4:35 pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares, Richmond will spank your arses when it counts.. finals. They make it count when it matters, while other teams struggle to do that in big games.

Move on it's a season game, worry about how your team can consitently produce that level of intensity, because we all know Richmond can and Port is a sometimes team.

Richmond came off a 4 day break after beating Brisbane, travelled and had big outs. You beat them by 21, nothing to boast about.

Whatever makes you sleep at night snowflake.

Versus a team that travels 5 times a year and plays the gf on their home ground. Yeah, no comparison

So when Hawthorn, Collingwood and Melbourne Have a home game at the MCG v Richmond, you want them to travel away so Richmond doesn‘t get to play there? Really? Is that what you are saying? if not, what do you suggest then?

100% spot on... 22 frees to us 11 is essentially handing a tight game like that to Port and they are cheering like they beat our full-strength side when in fact the scraped past one of the youngest AFL lists playing right now.
Happy to go through a breakdown of the frees and non frees and the subsequent advantages

So when Hawthorn, Collingwood and Melbourne Have a home game at the MCG v Richmond, you want them to travel away so Richmond doesn‘t get to play there? Really? Is that what you are saying? if not, what do you suggest then?
Just play each other at Metricon. But seriously, this year is great for Brisbane, and Gold Coast. They'll travel like a Victorian team and may have a home ground advantage for a grand final. That is an opportunity they'll never get again and that Vic teams will just reset to when covid did down. It's brilliant Vic teams don't get the advantage this year and they still don't have to travel much being in a hub.

I always wonder over to the main board in hope of getting some neutral fans views but I always walk into a sh!!t throwing competiton between the 2 sets of fans :tearsofjoy:

Port were very impressive and deserved the win. Hammered us in the middle and if not for inaccurate kicking would've had the game won earlier. We did well to reel them in twice from 4 and a half goals down, couldn't do it a third time. Fair play Port Adelaide were the better team and deserved the 4 points. Hope to see them in September (October?)

Fair go, maybe you missed the ambush and hatchet job on our club in the last 24 hours, disgracefully accused of racism with zero evidence, the AFL piling on with an investigation, all on the eve of a FIFO off a four day break, then we go 0-8 free kicks to start the game with some nuts decisions, and Port thusly getting out to a lead they eventually won by. I bet you'd be amused at that point if it happened to your mob. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I had a meeting and missed the second half but was at least happy to see us leading going into the 4th Q. Great experience for the cohort of VFL kids we had out there against a really switched-on Port outfit, particularly for Balta.

Looking ahead, I just hope that this is Port firing on all cylinders now, whereas the Tigers are probably still revving up to 80%, and perhaps we get Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards and Houli particularly back at 100% for finals (if we make it). I would then rate us a chance to reverse this result, particularly if we were at the 'Gabba.

You sound like you need a good facial to relax.

Yeah, hey is that a dead bird flying over there?
As I said, wait till it happens to your club, you may feel aggrieved too, it may not though.
the fact is the Tigers are a big club and so a big target for journalistic ambulance chasing, it sucks in situations like that, but on the other hand we also are the only club (maybe with WC) that can get 95k to a game against GWS and scream them off the park.
You take the good with the bad I suppose! :)

As I said, wait till it happens to your club, you may feel aggrieved too, it may not though.
the fact is the Tigers are a big club and so a big target for journalistic ambulance chasing, it sucks in situations like that, but on the other hand we also are the only club (maybe with WC) that can get 95k to a game against GWS and scream them off the park.
You take the good with the bad I suppose! :)
You obviously don't live in Adelaide.

The racism claims I don't know about, but the issue first and foremost is a player having his genitals touched and his bum poked. Maybe focus on the home front first

I always wonder over to the main board in hope of getting some neutral fans views but I always walk into a sh!!t throwing competiton between the 2 sets of fans :tearsofjoy:

Port were very impressive and deserved the win. Hammered us in the middle and if not for inaccurate kicking would've had the game won earlier. We did well to reel them in twice from 4 and a half goals down, couldn't do it a third time. Fair play Port Adelaide were the better team and deserved the 4 points. Hope to see them in September (October?)

I agree Port were absolutely ferocious, just really happy to be in it in the last quarter given the circumstances.

Makes the GC game next week absolutely must-win, I rate GC too, I thought they looked really good last game. I think we can safely say that top 4 chances are gone in any case, with Geelong and WC still to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You obviously don't live in Adelaide.

The racism claims I don't know about, but the issue first and foremost is a player having his genitals touched and his bum poked. Maybe focus on the home front first
Yeah obviously you will have the Adelaide fish bowl to contend with, Riminton seems to be Sydney-based and never has anything to do with footy that I have seen.

The racism was front and centre 'are only black players expected to tolerate being touched' or something was a question. An aggressive ambush that does nothing for race relations. For their stupid teenage boy horseplay, Ive already said it should have been cut out, totally inappropriate, been happening for weeks but the earlier incident I saw involved only white boys touching each other, admittedly it wasn't caught as prominently on camera.

Anyway change the subject :)

Hard to take somebody who has posted 350 times in 13 years seriously ,Use your other account
Wasn’t being serious! Don’t have another account either. Didn’t realise this was a dick measuring contest to have the most posts per year or there was a quota requirement? Carry on.

Port are being under sold.

Port by 3 goals.

Hoping for a clean tough game with no arse play and also, no penis squeezing.

Spot on with your prediction queensberryrules. I hope you had a few bob on it.
Clean, tough game. For me, game of the season so far.

The arse play and penis squeezing is really a private matter between consenting players in the Richmond change rooms. Because their privacy should be respected at this time, I will avoid making any comment 😊

Wasn’t being serious! Don’t have another account either. Didn’t realise this was a dick measuring contest to have the most posts per year or there was a quota requirement? Carry on.
Sure well congratulations you have doubled your total posts in just 1 night bagging the tigers
Wont waste any more bandwidth on your posts.

A few too many of our younger players were a bit out of their depth in the end however that’s to be expected off 4 days and with a few stars out. Great game though and great win by port who were harder for longer and a bit to good for us tonight. Not at all worried by the loss however as hopefully we meet again come finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Port v Tigers Sat August 8th 4:35 pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Back