Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 2 - Port v Bombers Sat March 27th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dons by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Dons by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port have West Coast and Richmond next 2 games

I wouldn't too far ahead if I were a Port fan
I honestly believe we will beat them both and will be outright premiership favorite after round 4. Yes i am biased and you may think i am delusional, but i think we have the most balanced side in the comp. In fact i believe we could go 1 win better than Essendon in 2000 and win 22/22 and then go onto win the flag.

I was at the game, they were far too good for Essendon. The lack of awareness from some of the Essendon players and handballs to stationary players was terrible.

It is going to be a long year for Port in the sense that they will win most games but their season won't really start until finals.

Port have West Coast and Richmond next 2 games

I wouldn't get too far ahead if I were a Port fan
If it were just this year, then I’d agree 100%.

But after a 2020 at the top that should have been more than a close loss PF, the club is looking at these with some confidence.

Whilst taking each game on its merits, I suspect Port’s season will really start at finals week 1.

Carlton a ahead of both sides you played and you were at home. As usual Ken and the boys like to do the talk year after year , but don't back it up when the whips get cracking at the pointy end of the year.
The problem with “as usual” comments in football are that “usual” changes, often.

“Usual“ once meant Brisbane were invincible, that Hawthorn were once perennial Grand Finalists, that Carlton were successful, that Port Adelaide were the SANFL powerhouse, and that Richmond were 9th.

And all of those things are no longer “usual”.

I honestly believe we will beat them both and will be outright premiership favorite after round 4. Yes i am biased and you may think i am delusional, but i think we have the most balanced side in the comp. In fact i believe we could go 1 win better than Essendon in 2000 and win 22/22 and then go onto win the flag.
I hope you do. I hope PA finish on top and lets see if they can handle the weight of expectation. Would love to see PA and Richmond finish 1,2 and meet in the GF. My only advice to you would be to bring the vaseline.

I hope you do. I hope PA finish on top and lets see if they can handle the weight of expectation. Would love to see PA and Richmond finish 1,2 and meet in the GF. My only advice to you would be to bring the vaseline.

Sorry mate we're going in dry 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 2 - Port v Bombers Sat March 27th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Back