Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Bombers v Saints Sat March 30th 4:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just how we all want to see a close game finish.

Sums up the umpiring today, a lot of soft free kicks and 50/50s went Essendon's way.

The umpires must have got a dressing down after daring to favour us last week against Collingwood, normal service resumed today.

I can't blame the umpiring entirely though, good teams can overcome the umpiring going against them and we aren't good enough yet.

Bad kicking for goal hurt us again, we need to get Plugger down to our training to teach our key forwards how to kick straight for goal.

Nic with a huge 44 disposals and surely 3 Brownlow votes. Superstar
Dunstall wasn’t impressed.

It was an accumulators 44 not a dominators 44.

I would have McGrath, Heppell and Langford ahead of him in that game tbh.

Speaks volumes for how hard he’s working though that he can get it that many times. He’ll win a few games off his own boot in the next few years

Sums up the umpiring today, a lot of soft free kicks and 50/50s went Essendon's way.

The umpires must have got a dressing down after daring to favour us last week against Collingwood, normal service resumed today.

I can't blame the umpiring entirely though, good teams can overcome the umpiring going against them and we aren't good enough yet.

Bad kicking for goal hurt us again, we need to get Plugger down to our training to teach our key forwards how to kick straight. for goal.
Lol umps directly caused a 2 goal turnaround in your favour.

Bad kicking for goal hurt us again, we need to get Plugger down to our training to teach our key forwards how to kick straight for goal.

16-11

no exactly a one sided free kick affair.

both teams had shit calls against them. There were a couple of completely shit calls that led directly to St Kilda goals.

I can’t comment on that as I didn’t see any other circumstances of it occurring. If that’s the case, then yeah they should have been paid.
Freekick count so far this round in the AFL…

50 - Brisbane v Collingwood
55 - North Melbourne v Carlton
42 - Fremantle v Adelaide
27 - Essendon v St Kilda

Even less sense to start picking them out in the last 30 seconds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Mckay has more wins at Essendon then his entire career at North haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Bombers v Saints Sat March 30th 4:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Back