Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get rid of this rule where the player being tackled with the ball has full control of it and just drops it and puts his hand up to buy the holding free and gets it every time against us?

Also can we pay in the backs for kneeing people in the back or does it not count as opposed to mythical holding frees in aerial contests that only go one way? :think:

Can we get rid of this rule where the player being tackled with the ball has full control of it and just drops it and puts his hand up to buy the holding free and gets it every time against us?

Also can we pay in the backs for kneeing people in the back or does it not count as opposed to mythical holding frees in aerial contests that only go one way? :think:
I fully support the introduction of if you are tackled and don't correctly dispose of the ball it should be htb, no prior you can hold it and ball up.

Have we reverted to a final 7 now or is it an arbitrary number to serve your purposes?

8th is the spot where the perennial finals pretender finishes.

How do I know?

Look at the side I follow.

Better to keep perspective and keep a lid on until you beat the teams people rate. Then your side will be rated as such. It's harsh to be a realist, because you'll be accused of having a purpose behind it, but it's imperative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully support the introduction of if you are tackled and don't correctly dispose of the ball it should be htb, no prior you can hold it and ball up.
It's one of the most infuriating rule in the game imo, how can the tackler with their head down while tackling see that their opponent dropped the ball when they had full control of it a split second ago then just decided to drop it and play for a free? Umps should just let it go if there was no prior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back