Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Saints v Cats Sat Aug 19th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

‘If the guy who is far and away the most effective player out of the 550 or so in the entire competition at directly setting up goals is among your best, it’s why you are about to finish 12th.’

No, I can think of a few bigger reasons than that.

If Charlie Curnow handballed instead of kicking goals i'm sure he could lead this pointless stat too.

Fact is he's a forward who doesn't kick goals. Wouldn't take him at Carlton for free.

Game should have have been dead and buried by now. As it is, there is a glimmer, however slim, of hope for Geelong.

If Charlie Curnow handballed instead of kicking goals i'm sure he could lead this pointless stat too.

Fact is he's a forward who doesn't kick goals. Wouldn't take him at Carlton for free.

If Charlie Curnow played further up the field and got 20 touches a game and set up that many goals, he’d be lauded the same way Miers is.

He doesn’t, he is lauded for something else

Incompetent goal kicking in this comp is an epidemic. The Saints should be 10-12 goals up in this game. I see it almost every week from my team and many others. It’s absolutely pathetic.

You literally follow a team that has attempted a dozen of them since your last tilt.

No club ‘needs’ a rebuild.

Yes it can work. It also often doesn’t.
Blues still haven't built a successful list since the AFL rescinded the zoning system they rorted and cheated with paper bags.
In other words, still haven't fairly built a list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Charlie Curnow played further up the field and got 20 touches a game and set up that many goals, he’d be lauded the same way Miers is.

He doesn’t, he is lauded for something else
Leave him be. Decided I'd sig that garbage he posted.
The worst post I've seen in ages.

You need a rebuild.
Or a full off season and crack at a solid pre-season. No rebuild required, it never is at Geelong, we just continue to build beneath and have been for last few years quite well. We have a lot of list for our immediate future, some already in best 22 and we’ll likely pick up a few good ones as we have done through trades and free agents. We’ll be right

Or a full off season and crack at a solid pre-season. No rebuild required, it never is at Geelong, we just continue to build beneath and have been for last few years quite well. We have a lot of list for our immediate future, some already in best 22 and we’ll likely pick up a few good ones as we have done through trades and free agents. We’ll be right

Pre-season will certainly be longer then normal this year.

Keep your foot on the throat St Kilda, don't let Geelong get back into the match. The whole footballing world (AFL/NRL/FIFA) are behind you tonight!
Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed the irrelevance of Hawthorn over last couple of years. I know you think you’re returning to finals soon, but I still think we’ll have another crack or two before you guys get close again

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Saints v Cats Sat Aug 19th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Back