Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Crows v Blues Thurs April 13th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I could marry a action, I’d marry Fogarty kicking for goal

Deadset gun
That last one was a shocker though, he bent his knee after whipping at the ball, and his leg went sideways but he still kicked it straight! Usually he has a Scotty Lucas style action.

That fact I laugh every time I hear "we're the team that never lets you down...."

Beautiful irony.

Some of the Carlton fans at the game went straight to abusing Crows fans celebrating goals, they certainly like a bit of lip but can never take it the other way just get defensive and threaten to fight you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That fact I laugh every time I hear "we're the team that never lets you down...."

Beautiful irony.

Some of the Carlton fans at the game went straight to abusing Crows fans celebrating goals, they certainly like a bit of lip but can never take it the other way just get defensive and threaten to fight you.
I actually like Carlton and thought they would win last night but it gives me a cheap thrill to substitute the 'never' with 'always' each time I hear their song.

So much hype during the week about Carlton's ins and then as soon as they lose it is back to whinging about injuries.

All this whinging about it being a Crows home game - even if that were true HGA is not a 56 pt differential.

Never Carlton's fault which is why they will be a rabble for many more moons.

What has the AFL got against the Blues?

Another interstate game and one against another mid table team.

Clearly the late out of AA McGovern led to their defence being under the pump. Seems to me the Blues suffer more key players getting injured than other Clubs. Seems this may not be their Century.

On the upside, the skipper laid 10 tackles proving he has a defensive side to his game.

Fair enough - and to be honest, I hadn't been paying a whole heap of attention to footy until a couple of years ago (lost interest post-GF loss amongst other things happening in my life). I had to re-learn who all the Crows players were LOL let alone what was happening with other teams :drunk: So yeah forgive my ignorance about Dawson's career at Sydney. It's good he was doing so well there, put him in good stead when he moved over.
It was more directed at people in the media, like Hamish McLachlan carrying on like he's a second year player who came out of nowhere.
Anyway, good to see you're enjoying footy again. Crows are back in town!

Extra bad news for the Blues when you factor in that Carlton got the benefit of some shonky umpiring decisions.
that's the norm though, happens every week. One of the most looked after teams in the comp. Would love to know how many goals they get from key forward frees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Crows v Blues Thurs April 13th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Back