Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you don’t need me to explain why Tom Boyd being traded to the dogs is different to free agents joining a team that was consistently playing late in September.
Crikey- Cameron and Dangerfield gave 8 good years to the clubs they were drafted to. Then they came home. Perfectly reasonable.
ps we gave a up quite a lot to get Cameron by the way.

If Geelong kick two more without conceding one I want to hear the crowd roar like never before and all the players to do backflips in true Freo style

Just watched the Duncan bump. He didnt run past the ball or elect to bump. The ball was still ahead of him, the Sydney guy went low and missed it and cannoned into Duncan.

I dont know what people expect Duncan to do when someone charges you at shoulder height head first there isnt much options.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the Duncan bump. He didnt run past the ball or elect to bump. The ball was still ahead of him, the Sydney guy went low and missed it and cannoned into Duncan.

I dont know what people expect Duncan to do when someone charges you at shoulder height head first there isnt much options.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
He needed to do a flying somersault over him, he’s an athlete mate he can do it

If Geelong kick two more without conceding one I want to hear the crowd roar like never before and all the players to do backflips in true Freo style

Oh no Tom Hawkins has overestimated his flexibility and only completed 80% of the backflip

12 years in charge of the swans for longmire...4 GF'S for 1 win & 3 losses...2 by hefty margins...when does his coaching future get talked about??

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back