Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If the clowns at West Coast didn't do that crazy stupid trade for Tim Kelly then Geelong probably wouldn't have had the ability to get Jeremy Cameron.

Last edited:
Surprised Dan hasn’t commissioned one of his dodgy mates to build it

I’d say half the cats list has a financial interest in the contracts for the build, just part of the incentive program they have going down there

Just watched the Duncan bump. He didnt run past the ball or elect to bump. The ball was still ahead of him, the Sydney guy went low and missed it and cannoned into Duncan.

I dont know what people expect Duncan to do when someone charges you at shoulder height head first there isnt much options.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
It'll get looked at and rightly so

Geelongs average winning at other grounds means they still make finals
You should be made to play all Victorian teams at either the MCG or Docklands like everyone else.

You should only get your stupid home ground advantage down there against interstate sides..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’d expect a Geelong fanboi to say that exactly. If pressed. He definitely won’t have it on his agenda, and won’t respond unless pressed.

Using invented internet buzzwords like ‘fanboi’ doesn’t somehow make your assertion any less stupid mate.

If Jeffrey Dahmer made that action I’d say it was a football action and so would anyone who understands contact sport.

Piss off mate 😂😂

That’s correct, my apologies. The point doesn’t change though.
Well in fairness it wasn't you who made the pathetic point originally that players like Cameron who move clubs aren't really premiership players.

Safe to say though, that Boyd was one season into his career and was quite a prized prospect, he was still expected to be a future star when he arrived as a 19 year old at Footscray. I'd say there was a bit more hype around him than an average #1 pick coming into the league. It wasn't exactly the Hawks picking up Jon Patton in 2020.

So, no he wasn't a can't miss (unless injured) like Cameron, but I'd say maybe around Ben King-ish now on the 'can't miss' scale.

This competition is NOT a level playing field with what geelong get away with with their home ground advantage

I mean, your lot could very easily have done something similar at WO. Would only have required making some improvements to the place such as installing electricity, running water, and toilets that dump their contents into the sewer instead of all over the floor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back