Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Crows v Tigers Thurs June 6th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So is it a rule, or isn't it?

I just like to see rules consistently applied.
But do you complain when a player runs a smidge too far and gets called, or when a player gets hit in the face and not get a free kick?

And that's just vs Adelaide over last couple of years.

Just watch the game.

But do you complain when a player runs a smidge too far and gets called, or when a player gets hit in the face and not get a free kick?

And that's just vs Adelaide over last couple of years.

Just watch the game.
I have previously commented that I thought the call against Rankine was wrong - so yes, I did comment about that one.

Do you not care that there are so many grey areas in the game nowadays and it is impossible for umpires to consistently apply the rules?

I have previously commented that I thought the call against Rankine was wrong - so yes, I did comment about that one.

Do you not care that there are so many grey areas in the game nowadays and it is impossible for umpires to consistently apply the rules?
I do, but right time and place.

Commenting in a thread my team isnt even playing in is probably not that. (and I've been guilty of that too, and rightly pulled up on it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened to the Crows this season, I had them for a finals spot even if they maintained their form from last year (not improved) and got a bit more luck in close games.

Keays is also a fraud. Loves a finish off the chain goal but **** some of his ball handling & disposal efforts are awful up the ground.
How soft was that effort in the wing just now, footsteps or was he called out by a teammate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Crows v Tigers Thurs June 6th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back