Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah nah. Harley Reid owns the most blatant sling tackle award.
One hand on a bloke's jumper where he spun himself while being tackled, all in one motion.

Maynard planted his foot and put himself on the rotisserie. You won't see a better example of a dangerous tackle all year.

We had the worst freekick in AFL history paid against us vs Freo that cost us the win, so all that has happened is a well deserved square up. Carlton's greatest season of the last 2 decades DVD is currently getting made and we sit behind them on %. Game in hand but I think Geelong knocks them down a peg anyway next week
Collingwood number one free differential 8 years running.
Richmond last again.

Debuting a player doesn't mean that they'll be any good or on the list in a couple years time.
You've also had a serious injury crisis this year?
Right. But we've lost his many games in that time?

The depth is being tested already ffs. Collingwood isn't going to just sit still and let their list stagnate.

here i sa more relevant picture View attachment 2021436
Which coincides with a 12-2 free kick run.
The worm went the other way in the 1st half, when most thought the game was umpired fairly well (not without errors both ways). The tally in the 1st half was 10 frees each.
Everyone other than Pies supporters think the 2nd half was umpired terribly.
At least one Pies supporter has admitted this. I'm sure others agree but don't have the balls to say it.

Last edited:
Anyone have footage of the “clearly” touched goal being complained about?

I saw it on the TV but obviously didn’t pay much attention to it as I didn’t see the touch. It got reviewed as well and cleared so I am not quite sure what to think about it.

It’s Crisp’s goal at the start of the second, if you want to go back on Kayo. I’m sure someone will put some footage up soon.

Definitely looked like a finger bent back to me. Seen a more dubious one reversed today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevic. Again making rules up as he goes along and makes big calls
He played on AFTER the ump made it clear that he wasn't paying it.
Was a smart time to play on, as both players had their back to him, looking at the ump with their hands in the air because I'm sure both thought they had just given a 50 away.
Umpires making shit up as they go again.

Watching that again, how could that not be a 50? the umpire blew the whistle as a mark and both players ran at least 5 metres over the mark.

My god that is the most gutless biased decision I have seen.

If the AFL doesn't come out and confirm that was a major mistake after their limp dick response after Hardwick had a sook, the conspiracy theories will look a lot more justifiable.
It was a clear 50.

Only the umpire knows why he didn't pay it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Back