Preview AFL Round 19 - MCG Sunday 4.40pm - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry, but how is it a clear message that we've gone past them?

Krak and Didak were woeful in the first half of the VFL last week, showing they can't even put 4 quarters together at that level. Until they do they don't deserve a game, simple.

Yes they were very good late on but realistically they should be dominating for 4 quarters at that level, not just 1 or 2.

I still think we'll see both given at least one more chance before the finals at senior level.

Whilst Elliot, JT, Dwyer & Maxwell tear it up in the ones.

Their forward line really is not much good. We ought to be all over them in that area
Yep, this, no Hurley or Daniher and Gumbleton playing his first game in a while. I wonder if Carlisle will have to play forward? Could help Cloke a lot.

How Melksham is playing is beyond me. He jumped off the ground and apparently that's negligent conduct :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, this, no Hurley or Daniher and Gumbleton playing his first game in a while. I wonder if Carlisle will have to play forward? Could help Cloke a lot.

How Melksham is playing is beyond me. He jumped off the ground and apparently that's negligent conduct :rolleyes:

How overrated is this bloke? the reason there is no Daniher is because he was omitted!

Well that's sort of what I was saying in the rest of my post...they only have one key forward and it's a guy who hasn't played for a while.

Sorry the amount of hype gone about this kid and every draftee fwd gets compared to him like he is Jeremy Cameron (who also gets compared to him despite already being one of the games best forwards) is mind blowing for someone who has done NOTHING at AFL level (Daniher).

I'd rather young players struggle in the AFL rather than old players struggling in our current scenario.

And well maxwell is captain so he is undroppable atm

Well it's worked so well against the top teams this year.
We get our arse kicked everytime.....we cannot score enough goals.
Club shud have the decency to let Didak & Krakouer retire now, rather than stringing them along.
If the others were playing better than them..then all good, BUT they are not.
Another selection table loss coming up.

Well it's worked so well against the top teams this year.
We get our arse kicked everytime.....we cannot score enough goals.
Club shud have the decency to let Didak & Krakouer retire now, rather than stringing them along.
If the others were playing better than them..then all good, BUT they are not.
Another selection table loss coming up.

The club are paying didak and krak for the year, and making the finals in the VFL will help the club so why would we let them retire now unless they have a serious injury

Took 5 contested marks in 1 half in his second game, that's pretty good

Ryan Fitzgerald kicked 5 goals in his 1st game.

People are saying he will be better then Cameron and this was before he debut'd, he isn't a freckle on Cameron's ass atm.

He most likely will become a very good player in the future but gee he is very overrated right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Round 19 - MCG Sunday 4.40pm - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back