Game Day AFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Richmond Matchday Discussion (MCG - 7.20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda hope we win more than I think we'll win tonight.

I think Richmond will treat this like their grand final.

Hope I'm wrong.

It is simple. We must win this. Losing is not an option.

What's the deal with Dunn? Was looking forward to watching him play. Anyway, at the G as a neutral tonight - good luck, hope it's a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left our recruits in the oven for too long, they're Wells Dunn.

Hope I'm wrong.

They will... and we will treat them like their our puppets. We will shove it that far up them their mouths will quiver.

Pies by 9 goals.

Trealor and pendles to show them how real gin midfielders do it.

The has man will kick 4.

Grundy and treloar to burst through the middle and kick running a goals from beyond 50.

Broomhead to mop up the crumbs in the forward line and turn them into sausage rolls.

Cotchin to get less than 15 touches and be completely ineffectual.

Carn the pies. Cream the pussy cats.

Hope I'm wrong.
This game is a bit like the early ones against Saints and Melb last year, Penciled it in then watched the season drift away before it started. Surely, Surely we have Learnt from that!

Hope I'm wrong.
Richmond is everyone's Grand Final - according to their BF board. It's been over 35 years - the delusion is vital.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round two and d-day already. Stats, opinions, whatever, turn it which ever way you like we need to win this one. Buckley talked about no pressure: well I'd like to see this team come out and rip the head of small chickens and tiger players,
Gorilla = 1k
2 gorillas = 2k
I thought a gorilla would cost more than a grand. Is that on the black market?

After some thought I think we might be better off playing small ball in the forward line. It might be a wet field at this point as well, with a chance for Melbourne weather to throw a curve-ball shower or two. which is gonna make us being short better. I am worried about Alex Rance. But if he is on Moore. Let's hope Moore uses his athletic ability to run him off the ground.

Carn Pies!

Fas to kick 3+
Treloar to kick 3+

My call.

P.S Why don't clubs always put 1 or 2 players on the list to throw of the opponents. Unless opposition coaches are smart enough to know a bluff.

We dominated forward 50 entries and clearances last week against arguably the best team in the comp. If we do that again tonight we should win by a comfortable margin. If we lose tonight, I will be shattered as I really do think we have a more talented team than the tigers.

Brother in laws 50th this sat. Tigers supporter. Always mouths off when they beat us. Like a mouse when we win. Dont let me down Pies.
Well on Saturday he will be squeak squeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back