Game Day AFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Richmond Matchday Discussion (MCG - 7.20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone is invited into my corporate box tonight.. I can't let you in if you're wearing a synthetic belt.. myer synthetic generic shoes.. cotton on $20 imitation hugo jeans/pants. And please no kmart/target faded $2 socks.

If you're apparel isn't hugo.. ted baker.. etc.. sorry.. to the 4th tier you go.

Anyone is invited into my corporate box tonight.. I can't let you in if you're wearing a synthetic belt.. myer synthetic generic shoes.. cotton on $20 imitation hugo jeans/pants. And please no kmart/target faded $2 socks.

If you're apparel isn't hugo.. ted baker.. etc.. sorry.. to the 4th tier you go.

What if I write HUGO BOSS onto my $14 target t shirt. Am I in?!

I'll have a closer look at the stitching and quality of the design. And besides good fashion does not display a label as far as I'm concerned. So I'm afraid you can only look into my box and envy me.

Oh I'll do more than look into ya box ya bloody gimp! :p

I think the team looks far more balanced without Cox. Not sure Broomhead offers a great deal of forward pressure, however, hopefully he can be a relatively unknown and slot 3 goals.
Broomy at $21 for first goal! Get on board.

My predictions: Comfortable win coming up. Pies by 37. Blair to redeem himself, Maynard to be a brain fart, Fasolo a lazy 4 goals; Schade to not really be noticeable, Adams to shin plenty of it.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dear Doodles. Did you happen to have a look at the AFL ratings for last weeks game. Adams was the highest scorer. Even outscored Pendles.
Adams is going to have a ripper of a game tonight and you will be on here apologizing to Sir Otto

whilst i'm not ron, i did come across this article about stats
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...atistics-prove-crunch-already-2017-afl-season
r194381_1296x1296_1-1.jpg

r194395_1296x864_3-2.jpg

Cheers mate! It's that first graph that has me spooked. We had 9 wins last year and teams losing the first two average 8 overall. For mine we don't look noticeably better and I can't see us going 13-7 post tonight (13 wins gets you in).

FWIW I'm not down on Richmond just trying to emphasise how big tonight is for Collingwood and why I'm expecting the win.

Zegna tie should pass muster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently not, but if the pies manage to square the ledger at 2-2 then you are still a 50% or thereabouts chance of making it. Of course, there are always exceptions to the statistical rules but early season form does seem to be extremely paramount according to the stats

In this sport you'd have to be good to begin with to buck a statistical trend.

We're not good.

I'll have a closer look at the stitching and quality of the design. And besides good fashion does not display a label as far as I'm concerned. So I'm afraid you can only look into my box and envy me.
IGA sell clothes?:p

Heading off now. Still ridiculous that we're playing on Thursday night during a working week.

Well to be fair a lot of Collingwood and Richmond supporters are stereotyped to not be the working kind... :p

What's the deal with Dunn? Was looking forward to watching him play. Anyway, at the G as a neutral tonight - good luck, hope it's a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back