Game Day AFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Richmond Matchday Discussion (MCG - 7.20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. He is a flog of the highest order with only others that work for that paper coming a close 2nd.

I cringed when he said on 360 he was going to write an article about Erin Phillips kissing her wife after winning the 'brownlow equivlent'. My fears were confirmed when in amongst the article was the (paraphrased as i don't have it in front of me) comment...'some people may have found it erotic / arousing'.

I mean this guy is the boss of the footbll writers at that paper. Seriously, if Eddie had said something like that (which he is not adverse to doing) the same paper would be smashing him.

Edit - "It encapsulated happiness, love, appreciation, understanding and, let’s be honest, it was probably a touch sensual for a number of men."

Read that and honestly thought why the .... would you write something like that
I wonder where his hand was when thinking about it

Daicos held over.. he must be very very close to debuting, if not tonight then maybe next week..

giphy.gif

Please, please, please... Debut Daicos tonight.

Also, does anyone know if Channel Seven streams their main channel online? And if they do, is the footy included? I just moved into a new house and can't get Channel Seven through the antenna. I have a feeling it's not possible due to streaming rights unfortunately.

Please, please, please... Debut Daicos tonight.

Also, does anyone know if Channel Seven streams their main channel online? And if they do, is the footy included? I just moved into a new house and can't get Channel Seven through the antenna. I have a feeling it's not possible due to streaming rights unfortunately.

Go to the nearest rsl or pub.. they'll have it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay someone help me out here I'm confused. Why does most of this board think Cox Is in our best 22 and should be playing? Because to me week in and week out he contributes nothing. He is average in the ruck and up forward. For his size he can't mark and once the ball hits the deck he is useless and allows an easy rebound 50. Cox for me doesn't fit. You need your big men to at least apply some sort of pressure and Cox supplies nothing to me that says he should be playing best 22 football at the moment. For Christ sake I think White is a much better footballer than Cox which speaks a lot to me.

So someone please tell me what they see in Cox and please highlight which other team that has done well in previous years has had a forward like Cox or similar too that has performed well? Because I'm struggling to think of any and personally Cox doesn't fit into our formula
I am a fan and wouldn't have dropped him. He is developing and his output as a KPFis excellent when we look at his games played. He is fast for his size with an exceptional leap which means his centre sq ruckwork is already good and will only improve. Think he has good hands, marks well and will only get better. His physical attributes means with developing game sense he will be very hard for backmen to counter

Do people think it is bad parenting if I leave three kids home alone to see Daicos debut?? :p

The worry I have for Schaz is he was looking very 1 paced which in today's game is a killer.

How much pace both straight line and lateral he will gain after being injury free for a sustained period, is the question for me on how good he can become.

Has looked on the slow side and not sure he was overtly pacey to begin with in the u18 comp. Has footy smarts which can make up for it but his role will require a certain degree of actual leg pace.

I feel the same. I suspect that they're going to have to develop him into a midfielder, as I think he's too slow for defence.

Read that and honestly thought why the .... would you write something like that
I wonder where his hand was when thinking about it
I try to save time and just avoid he of lower threshold of integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back