Game Day AFL Round 21 - Collingwood vs North Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well a bad night at the office for sure.

Good to get the stinker for the year out of the way.

Let's not overreact too much, but nevertheless learn some lessons from it.

The good news is North is cemented in the eight.

I thought the match against Carlton was the stinker of the year? or was that the dissapointment of the year? what one are we up to?

Abolutely disgusting. The whole bloody side should be ashamed of the crap they dished out tonight. Against a side we could have and should have beat, that was pitiful. Hopefully they can bounce back next week but this will be a big blow to morale at the Magpies camp.

Last week took it out of them. They couldnt back up.
Bodes well trying to win two big games in two weeks in the finals if we get to that stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what's more laughable.
Our performance, or our supporters expecting us to smash them tonight.

Hahahahahaha.

Humble in defeat.
Congratulations, you guys were very good with your disposal under pressure and the forwards lead really well. Just beat us all over the ground. Although the umps were pretty terrible, it wouldn't have come close to having any influence on the result. Hopefully this is our last insipid performance... and we'll carry on how we normally flog you, next time ;)

The only thing I want to see is for Nathan Buckley to inject anything that resembles a game plan.

A forward structure, a press to defend kick outs, a kick out strategy and a cohesive well oiled machine.

Shouldn't have been hard to do or find considering he inherited one and a winning one at that.

Blame Cloke, Dawes etc all you like people but if it were that simple we would still be dominating games which we aren't.

I'm almost of the belief Bucks has NFI what he is doing. He is relying on our talent alone rather than having a system in place to keep us competitive and successful.

I thought the match against Carlton was the stinker of the year? or was that the dissapointment of the year? what one are we up to?
People will still spruik that we will turn it on like a tap come finals time.

Insipid. Plain and simple. North deserve respect but that was as stinker. We've seen a lot of this for a fairly successful season, even in games we've won. Would be truely shocked if we figure deep in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 21 - Collingwood vs North Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back