AFL Round 6: Brisbane vs Sydney, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

OK he totally faked it because he's a completely immoral cheat. Is that what you want to imply? Seriously? If this is what the vultures are going to lock onto tonight I might be best to keep clear of the forum tonight lest I do some Alistair wall punching.
Don't fight the urge.
It's not like it has ever happened before that Stretcher has been called for and isn't needed.:rolleyes:

Not really. Everyone is playing up the "blame the umps" angle because Sydney fans are the worst on this forum for blaming umpires in losses.

And the reactions from your mob today just enforces that opinion.

Sydney are the worst? Evidence? Some quotes maybe? That's just a fabricated argument to suit the moment. If that's your thought process then every fan is the worst. I saw Swans and Lions fans moaning about the umps all the way through this thread. Give me a break.

The time of the game shouldn't matter. Only thing that should matter is if the doctor or trainer legitimately believed he needed the stretcher. The rule doesn't exist to benefit the team, it's for player safety.
He was on the ground not moving for a full min before the stretcher was called. What the **** else do you want?

Not really. Everyone is playing up the "blame the umps" angle because Sydney fans are the worst on this forum for blaming umpires in losses.

This doesn't make sense. We didn't lose and we're not the ones blaming the umps.

I'm fine with the call if the trainer/doctor believed they needed the stretcher. I'm just pointing out that the fact it was the dying minutes should have nothing to do with it.
He was on the ground in pain for 1 min before it was called. I don't know why you keep ignoring this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpeg

Delusional Sydney supporters no one is saying Sinclair faked it he hurt his knee, people are saying it was not stretcher worthy and that was proven by the fact he ran off the the ground without trainer assistance.

If you think that Longmire couldn't have seen a player down and called the bench to call for the stretcher now your wearing rose coloured glasses, it definitely is a plausible theory and the fact Sinclair was allowed to jog off by medical staff gives it more credit

Most of brissies were in front of goal where even derm who couldnt of cheered the lions on more said ohh dont know about that

Eg christensen just falling to the ground no one touched him and it was a goal

Brisbane should never of been close
What about the Goals Sydney were gifted in front of goals it went both ways you toser

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 6: Brisbane vs Sydney, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back