Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone needs to tell Russell Jackson, do you understand the world doesn’t revolve around you, and your ‘do whatever it takes’, ruin as many people’s lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigative journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigative journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way.

IF Andy Maher sends his best wishes to Clarko on SEN or the Front Bar tonight......

THEN this will make him the biggest flog in the media by far, his complete slander of both Fagan and Clarkson when this story broke was an absolute disgrace

This whole fiasco has been an absolute shit show from the AFL and the media. If there were any truth to the outrageous rumors and allegations being thrown around under full anonymity, heads would have rolled long ago.

Lucky that it has happened to hardened veterans in Clarko and Fages, unlucky that it continues to be an ongoing distraction affecting your rebuild.

Good luck Al and North.

IF Andy Maher sends his best wishes to Clarko on SEN or the Front Bar tonight......

THEN this will make him the biggest flog in the media by far, his complete slander of both Fagan and Clarkson when this story broke was an absolute disgrace
In all honesty Mahr is a neanaderthal blithering bogan, anything is possible from him. Look for it to start with "yeah nah those blokes..."

You got me as a supporter when Fitzroy was murdered in 1996. Its all been downhill since then (well 1999 onwards at least).

I said to a group of mates when we met for lunch on Tuesday. If there is some club you would like to slide into disaster and stay there for evermore, just tell me and I'll become a supporter. :mad:

(The upside to that might be that the curse on North might Lift!)

Same... except I didn't really get back into footy until the early 2000s so wasn't as invested in 96 and 99 :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got me as a supporter when Fitzroy was murdered in 1996. Its all been downhill since then (well 1999 onwards at least).

I said to a group of mates when we met for lunch on Tuesday. If there is some club you would like to slide into disaster and stay there for evermore, just tell me and I'll become a supporter. :mad:

(The upside to that might be that the curse on North might Lift!)
Half of my family were Fitzroy supporters.

How much should we set the GoFundMe to get you to follow Essendon?

I said right from day one I couldn't see a way out for Clarko to coach on at NM. He is being crushed by faceless allegations that he can't even see. WTF? I am also told he will not compromise with a soft apology, fair enough. This is one subject I hate to be right - but I was right. Can't wait for the AFL's response.
Will you please just **** right off with your negativity and barracking for failure. It's so ****ing tiresome.

Flawed Genius King Corey How many suspensions have you handed out? If any of us posted some of the s**t being posted on other boards we'd be suspended. Hope it's being reciprocated.
Getting there Mav. At least three in the last 30 minutes. Report the posts

I fully support what I think is a solid administrative leadership in Sonja and Jen Watt, but I think it's now time for the club to take a more robust approach to the damage being inflicted on North Melbourne by the mismanaged processes put in place by the AFL and Hawthorn.

This whole fiasco has been an absolute s**t show from the AFL and the media. If there were any truth to the outrageous rumors and allegations being thrown around under full anonymity, heads would have rolled long ago.

Lucky that it has happened to hardened veterans in Clarko and Fages, unlucky that it continues to be an ongoing distraction affecting your rebuild.

Good luck Al and North.
Thank you.

Will you please just * right off with your negativity and barracking for failure. It's so ******* tiresome.
You don't want my info - don't read my posts. Barracking for failure? What a crock of 5hit. Just telling the truth where I have info. Often right, sometimes wrong info. But this time, right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back