Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, all the oppo supporters sticking the boots in sure are showing some amazing class.
Really? The can all fugg off. Clarko has been absolutely screwed by the AFL by their shocking management of this whole matter.

You got me as a supporter when Fitzroy was murdered in 1996. Its all been downhill since then (well 1999 onwards at least).

I said to a group of mates when we met for lunch on Tuesday. If there is some club you would like to slide into disaster and stay there for evermore, just tell me and I'll become a supporter. :mad:

(The upside to that might be that the curse on North might Lift!)
Was a Fitzroy supporter before following North Melbourne.

You don't want my info - don't read my posts. Barracking for failure? What a crock of 5hit. Just telling the truth where I have info. Often right, sometimes wrong info. But this time, right.
It’s the rush to say you were right that isn’t really needed or welcome. You might not mean to barrack for the bad outcome but you did sound kind of triumphant. We are going to get enough of that from outsiders.

It’s the rush to say you were right that isn’t really needed or welcome. You might not mean to barrack for the bad outcome but you did sound kind of triumphant. We are going to get enough of that from outsiders.
Fair call - thanks. But I copped heaps when I said what would happen - same as TT. Anyway, point taken.

He looked shattered in the presser at the club last week. It was obvious that he was struggling, just didn’t realise it was this bad.
Absolutely. I actually was thinking he was looking shaky when he was talking about it and it was strange he elected to talk about the investigation for 5 minutes of a pre game presser.

First a foremost, hope Clarko gets as much rest and respite as he needs.

From a club perspective though where does this leave us? Never felt so low about our prospects. Absolutely nothing is going right.

You don't want my info - don't read my posts. Barracking for failure? What a crock of 5hit. Just telling the truth where I have info. Often right, sometimes wrong info. But this time, right.
You are doing a ****ing victory lap. **** me dead. Everyone else here can see it. You are not providing info when you say "I can't see Clarko getting out unscathed." It's opinion and you are now basking in the glory of being right in your Captain Obvious prediction. You should be ashamed of this behavior as a supporter of the club. Grow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t expect any favours from this placethats for sure.

**** it they’ve won

Why am I so ****ing dumb to keep fighting for this club. Stupidly I won’t stop

Clarko get well and take care of yourself - we need you in footy

What the fruit happened to innocent before being proven guilty?

Hawthorn the family club my **** - they'll get theirs
Cheers mate

You are doing a ******* victory lap. * me dead. Everyone else here can see it. You are not providing info when you say "I can't see Clarko getting out unscathed." It's opinion and you are now basking in the glory of being right in your Captain Obvious prediction. You should be ashamed of this behavior as a supporter of the club. Grow up.
More than opinion tbh. Based on some inside knowledge. Anyway, appreciate your comments.

this black cat doesn't want to go away...
Black Cat GIF

You got me as a supporter when Fitzroy was murdered in 1996. Its all been downhill since then (well 1999 onwards at least).

I said to a group of mates when we met for lunch on Tuesday. If there is some club you would like to slide into disaster and stay there for evermore, just tell me and I'll become a supporter. :mad:

(The upside to that might be that the curse on North might Lift!)
I have often wondered what things would have looked like if the Fitzroy - North Melbourne merger ever went ahead.

I'm guessing no games around the country (GC, Tassie, etc) and potentially a supporter base that would be too big for Marvel.

When the ‘allegations’ first broke there were plenty of campaigners on here sinking the boot in Clarkson.
I hope you’re ******* happy now .

People weren't 'sinking the boot' at the time.

People were treating the allegations that had emerged overnight seriously and pushing back against politically and racially motivated vitriol as some campaigners on here were using the situation as an opportunity to soapbox and push their own racist, victim blaming personal views.

I think you'll find that as soon as Sonja gave Clarko her support most of those that were on the fence did likewise.

Don’t expect any favours from this placethats for sure.

* it they’ve won

Why am I so ******* dumb to keep fighting for this club. Stupidly I won’t stop

Keep away from the Main Board mate. Not worth the hassle, it's a an unmoderated biased cesspool, and the people that frequent that board regularly aren't worth your time and energy.

Surprised they put it to air.
Brother you listen

Gaze and Maher are on air later today

Maher: now keef, we, it, it'd be remiss of us as professionals in the media [Gaze interjects "my word"] not to ahhh talk about the news of the day and that, rightly or wrongly, cob, is ah, Alistair Clarkson taking some time to stand down and focus on his mental health. Obviously a, ahh, ahh shocking story that ahh, has a lot of wider ranging implications when it comes to vis a vis the Hawthorn footy club and the racism investigation and the ahh, AFL releasing it's support of the voice to parliament and as a side note keef bloody good on them I say I reckon [Gaze interjects "my word"] but ahh there's been some shall we say ahh [hysterical giggling] commentary on this very radio station that we both know and love today around ahh our part in this story and I want to take this opportunity to address ahh the comments [Gaze interjects "my word"] look we don't always get it right here on this show and it's one of the [overemphasising vowels now] pitfalls of the job at times, and certainly with the benefit of hindsight ahhh you would certainly hope that there might be some consideration of the ahh impact the investigation, rightly or wrongly, [really warming up and using bigger words now to try and sound smarter] might have on those parties being accused [Gaze is drinking from a toilet] so ahh to the commentary we have heard today Gazey I think we need to take that on board and obviously it is a sensitive topic and one that affects a lot of people and as a result we'd probably be [back to emphasizing vowels] leave that one alone for today. Later in the show we will speak to one of the all time great men, Bob Murphy has very kindly agreed to join us and so we'll get his take on it after the news with Stone Cold [14 minutes of ads, Gaze immediately tries to talk about the NBL after the news]

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back