Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep away from the Main Board mate. Not worth the hassle, it's a an unmoderated biased cesspool, and the people that frequent that board regularly aren't worth your time and energy.
It’s not just that, the media too.

I see no way out

Guess I’ll have to start digging up, stupid as Wiggum said

Brother you listen

Gaze and Maher are on air later today

Maher: now keef, we, it, it'd be remiss of us as professionals in the media [Gaze interjects "my word"] not to ahhh talk about the news of the day and that, rightly or wrongly, cob, is ah, Alistair Clarkson taking some time to stand down and focus on his mental health. Obviously a, ahh, ahh shocking story that ahh, has a lot of wider ranging implications when it comes to vis a vis the Hawthorn footy club and the racism investigation and the ahh, AFL releasing it's support of the voice to parliament and as a side note keef bloody good on them I say I reckon [Gaze interjects "my word"] but ahh there's been some shall we say ahh [hysterical giggling] commentary on this very radio station that we both know and love today around ahh our part in this story and I want to take this opportunity to address ahh the comments [Gaze interjects "my word"] look we don't always get it right here on this show and it's one of the [overemphasising vowels now] pitfalls of the job at times, and certainly with the benefit of hindsight ahhh you would certainly hope that there might be some consideration of the ahh impact the investigation, rightly or wrongly, [really warming up and using bigger words now to try and sound smarter] might have on those parties being accused [Gaze is drinking from a toilet] so ahh to the commentary we have heard today Gazey I think we need to take that on board and obviously it is a sensitive topic and one that affects a lot of people and as a result we'd probably be [back to emphasizing vowels] leave that one alone for today. Later in the show we will speak to one of the all time great men, Bob Murphy has very kindly agreed to join us and so we'll get his take on it after the news with Stone Cold [14 minutes of ads, Gaze immediately tries to talk about the NBL after the news]
I found this funny and I don't even listen to SEN.

I found this funny and I don't even listen to SEN.
The Stone Cold nickname he has given to the newsreader. I think her name is April Austin, she would probably be max 25 years old. She has no ****en idea who Stone Cold Steve Austin is. It's just another example of the dickhead trying to crack jokes to seem cool to the youth

I have often wondered what things would have looked like if the Fitzroy - North Melbourne merger ever went ahead.

I'm guessing no games around the country (GC, Tassie, etc) and potentially a supporter base that would be too big for Marvel.
I am the same. I remember the game, can't remember who we were playing, but you met a Fitzroy supporter outside the ground and brought them in with you on ya membership. Another case of the Big Clubs, ie that Daphne clown at Richmond, looking after themselves only. No one wanted to North to be successful and it drove them insane that we might end up with sustained success and finally be able to swim in the big pool. Campaigners the lot of em.
I hate most of the other clubs with a passion.

It’s not just that, the media too.

I see no way out

Guess I’ll have to start digging up, stupid as Wiggum said

I stopped listening to SEN and watching Fox Footy outside of actual games and far better for it.

If it wasn't for North I would have given the game years ago. Pantomime League run by rich moronic boys club, covered by a tabloid media that don't know their face from their arseh*le.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother you listen

Gaze and Maher are on air later today

Maher: now keef, we, it, it'd be remiss of us as professionals in the media [Gaze interjects "my word"] not to ahhh talk about the news of the day and that, rightly or wrongly, cob, is ah, Alistair Clarkson taking some time to stand down and focus on his mental health. Obviously a, ahh, ahh shocking story that ahh, has a lot of wider ranging implications when it comes to vis a vis the Hawthorn footy club and the racism investigation and the ahh, AFL releasing it's support of the voice to parliament and as a side note keef bloody good on them I say I reckon [Gaze interjects "my word"] but ahh there's been some shall we say ahh [hysterical giggling] commentary on this very radio station that we both know and love today around ahh our part in this story and I want to take this opportunity to address ahh the comments [Gaze interjects "my word"] look we don't always get it right here on this show and it's one of the [overemphasising vowels now] pitfalls of the job at times, and certainly with the benefit of hindsight ahhh you would certainly hope that there might be some consideration of the ahh impact the investigation, rightly or wrongly, [really warming up and using bigger words now to try and sound smarter] might have on those parties being accused [Gaze is drinking from a toilet] so ahh to the commentary we have heard today Gazey I think we need to take that on board and obviously it is a sensitive topic and one that affects a lot of people and as a result we'd probably be [back to emphasizing vowels] leave that one alone for today. Later in the show we will speak to one of the all time great men, Bob Murphy has very kindly agreed to join us and so we'll get his take on it after the news with Stone Cold [14 minutes of ads, Gaze immediately tries to talk about the NBL after the news]
This is brilliant Flawed Genius ....please send it in to SEN

I stopped listening to SEN and watching Fox Footy outside of actual games and far better for it.

If it wasn't for North I would have given the game years ago. Pantomime League run by rich moronic boys club, covered by a tabloid media that don't know their face from their a-hole.
The problem is they’ll win.

It’s hitting home how done we are

I have often wondered what things would have looked like if the Fitzroy - North Melbourne merger ever went ahead.

I'm guessing no games around the country (GC, Tassie, etc) and potentially a supporter base that would be too big for Marvel.
6f903a309957428eee3f4b726659d3ca.jpg

Thoughts are with Clarko, must be brutally tough to go through it let alone having it drag out so long and in the public spot light. Get well mate, recharge and see you when you're ready.

As for the impact on the team, well the season is completely shot anyway particularly with the fresh round of injuries. Its not even a shadow of the team we should be fielding, so in my eyes at least if Clarko is feeling this way there no better time to take a break.

If he can recharge while in contact with Rats, put some extra time from home into list changes required and get back for the pre-season then i dont think the impact will be huge on the team but will be massively positive for Clarko.

We got you Clarko!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back