Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

More than opinion tbh. Based on some inside knowledge. Anyway, appreciate your comments.
You had inside info that Clarko, after 10 months of trial by media would finally have a breaking point and take time away. We have a new Nostradamus. Give me a spell!!!

images

Just end it all

I get it from bombers supporters but geez port supporters are a bit precious ain’t they.

Closer to the realisation that the higher up they go, if they don't win the flag it's more years with Hinkley.

Suppose that's the consolation of them doing well is the have SFA coming in with another year of no youth if Hinkley doesn't win it for them.

Nothing says respect privacy more than creating a headline from someone saying respect privacy..
* the afl media, they are an abomination.
After the press conference on SEN, Dwayne had Sam Edmund on to talk about it and he was all about making “‘Viney didn’t rule out that this could be the end of Clarko in foot” the headline, which was the opposite of the press conference I just listened to. Then Dwayne was trying to say it’s a reminder that you don’t know what people are dealing with and we should spare a thought for Fagan, and somehow that was turning into a question about Fagan’s tenure and something else for the vultures to ask him about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son looked at me after latest news..."Sorry dad, I can't do this anymore" :(
My daughter bumped into the son from a family we used to knock around with when she was in primary school. Its been several years since they saw each other, so much so she barely recognized him. One of the first question he asked was, does your Dad still go for North. She answered, of course and so do I. He just laughed his head off and walked away. It's bloody hard for the kids, and she's 22!

My daughter bumped into the son from a family we used to knock around with when she was in primary school. Its been several years since they saw each other, so much so she barely recognized him. One of the first question he asked was, does your Dad still go for North. She answered, of course and so do I. He just laughed his head off and walked away. It's bloody hard for the kids, and she's 22!
Without knowing any thing about this bloke apart from this story, i can confidently say I hate him more than I’ve ever hated anyone else in my life

at this time unfortunately we are all putting up with dickheads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back