Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh **** me dead - when will all this shit stop.
The embarrassment of the dawks/afl and we copped the brunt of it - there’s no signs the investigation is ending soon
Feel for clarko - a guy that has many a man stand out for their betterment and this is how he gets repaid
**** you footy gods

Hope there’s a banner for clarko in the cheer squad

Brother you listen

Gaze and Maher are on air later today

Maher: now keef, we, it, it'd be remiss of us as professionals in the media [Gaze interjects "my word"] not to ahhh talk about the news of the day and that, rightly or wrongly, cob, is ah, Alistair Clarkson taking some time to stand down and focus on his mental health. Obviously a, ahh, ahh shocking story that ahh, has a lot of wider ranging implications when it comes to vis a vis the Hawthorn footy club and the racism investigation and the ahh, AFL releasing it's support of the voice to parliament and as a side note keef bloody good on them I say I reckon [Gaze interjects "my word"] but ahh there's been some shall we say ahh [hysterical giggling] commentary on this very radio station that we both know and love today around ahh our part in this story and I want to take this opportunity to address ahh the comments [Gaze interjects "my word"] look we don't always get it right here on this show and it's one of the [overemphasising vowels now] pitfalls of the job at times, and certainly with the benefit of hindsight ahhh you would certainly hope that there might be some consideration of the ahh impact the investigation, rightly or wrongly, [really warming up and using bigger words now to try and sound smarter] might have on those parties being accused [Gaze is drinking from a toilet] so ahh to the commentary we have heard today Gazey I think we need to take that on board and obviously it is a sensitive topic and one that affects a lot of people and as a result we'd probably be [back to emphasizing vowels] leave that one alone for today. Later in the show we will speak to one of the all time great men, Bob Murphy has very kindly agreed to join us and so we'll get his take on it after the news with Stone Cold [14 minutes of ads, Gaze immediately tries to talk about the NBL after the news]
I think they've just kicked off as it's 3pm. Please let me know how close I got to Bingo for the Golden Retriever Brothers Radio Variety Hour

****ing main board

Brother you listen

Gaze and Maher are on air later today

Maher: now keef, we, it, it'd be remiss of us as professionals in the media [Gaze interjects "my word"] not to ahhh talk about the news of the day and that, rightly or wrongly, cob, is ah, Alistair Clarkson taking some time to stand down and focus on his mental health. Obviously a, ahh, ahh shocking story that ahh, has a lot of wider ranging implications when it comes to vis a vis the Hawthorn footy club and the racism investigation and the ahh, AFL releasing it's support of the voice to parliament and as a side note keef bloody good on them I say I reckon [Gaze interjects "my word"] but ahh there's been some shall we say ahh [hysterical giggling] commentary on this very radio station that we both know and love today around ahh our part in this story and I want to take this opportunity to address ahh the comments [Gaze interjects "my word"] look we don't always get it right here on this show and it's one of the [overemphasising vowels now] pitfalls of the job at times, and certainly with the benefit of hindsight ahhh you would certainly hope that there might be some consideration of the ahh impact the investigation, rightly or wrongly, [really warming up and using bigger words now to try and sound smarter] might have on those parties being accused [Gaze is drinking from a toilet] so ahh to the commentary we have heard today Gazey I think we need to take that on board and obviously it is a sensitive topic and one that affects a lot of people and as a result we'd probably be [back to emphasizing vowels] leave that one alone for today. Later in the show we will speak to one of the all time great men, Bob Murphy has very kindly agreed to join us and so we'll get his take on it after the news with Stone Cold [14 minutes of ads, Gaze immediately tries to talk about the NBL after the news]

pefectt.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** Gil and the AFL. An organisation that basically prostitutes itself for money. The issue has been handballed around by all concerned hoping it goes away. Weak leadership. Hawthorn are the absolute pits, trying to put ex employees under the bus to absolve themselves of any responsibility. ****ing arseholes. Gil is still after the manufactured outcome of mediation. Well **** off campaigner. If I was wrongly accused via the media of being a rascist/pedophile/rapist etc then I would not be negotiating or seeking an outcome ‘beneficial’ to all. Straight to court. I’m not too fussed if Clarko doesn’t return after this shitshow. Well done arseholes, he’s a broken man. I just want those accusing and plotting against him to face the consequences.

Outgoing AFL boss Gillon McLachlan has taken a central role trying to salvage the AFL’s investigation into racism allegations at Hawthorn. See his latest moves.

Alastair Clarkson and Chris Fagan are unlikely to attend proposed mediation talks with First Nations players and their partners as the Hawthorn racism scandal approaches a complete breakdown.

An emergency meeting is expected to be held Friday between four First Nations families and their legal team led by Leon Zwier, when a decision will be made on their next course of action.

It is possible the dispute will end up in the Human Rights Commission in the Federal Court.

AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan on Thursday was believed to be hopeful the mediation meeting in Adelaide on Tuesday would still take place.

Mediation talks were proposed by the independent investigation panel set up by the AFL.

It’s possible the AFL, Hawthorn and the First Nations players and their families could attend a meeting without the coaches to discuss AFL and club policies on racism.

McLachlan has been a central part of shuttle mediation between all parties in recent days, where he has tried to find some common ground ahead of the proposed mediation talks.

Fagan said on Thursday he had not agreed to mediation and was unaware of it being mooted to take place next week.

“Maybe I’ll hear something today,” he said.

Clarkson on Thursday stepped away from his role as North Melbourne coach, citing his mental health as the reason.

Anyone else read it that way?
It’s basically shit hit fan day for the afl, they now can’t claim they were looking after the mental well being of one of their employees.
They have never been given right of response, had accusations put forward, right of fair hearing none of it.
Which ever way the wind blows now, they are in for a massive payout.

Ha, it’s not to bad you had to laugh at that swans supporter melting so bad he got shifted to the bay, then suspended.
Yeah but they made me look like the prick, I got threadbanned

****ing campaigner mods letting some of the shit in that thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back