Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to be realistic, can't see us gettin a shiels type player
Then I'd rather bank the 600k or ridiculous amount that dud would want and not have to watch him falling over all of next season. Can some posters actually throw up some names that would improve us going forward, im sick of reading about other duds coming to the pies.

Frankly, I just want us to get something.

Carlton guys were getting narky at people saying Robinson was worth nothing, and saying they'd get a second rounder. If Mitch is worth a pick in the 30s, Harry is a pick in a the teens.

Edit: I don't think Mitch is worth a pick in the 30s, or Harry worth a pick in the teens, but the ratio of value is about right.

H has form.

If it had been any of the other 40 or so players on our list then there might be a bit more sympathy for the cause.

But there comes a time when enough is enough.

So there's a limit on standing up for what you believe in at a footy club? The reaction to this is beyond belief. Somehow because he's a footy player people think he's "above his place" when addressing social issues. Are these the same people who in previous generations would have sacked a woman for challenging sexism too many times?

Wow...the shit really has hit the fan! IF the article is close enough to the truth, I would say it is time to part ways with H. Thanks for your fantastic contribution to the black & white cause, good luck for the future!

Now...who can we really get for him?

TBH I'd take anything we can get for him.

Also can we choose 2 options from the poll? 1st and 2nd please!

So there's a limit on standing up for what you believe in at a footy club? The reaction to this is beyond belief. Somehow because he's a footy player people think he's "above his place" when addressing social issues. Are these the same people who in previous generations would have sacked a woman for challenging sexism too many times?
You seriously do not see your own hypocrisy?

The whole situation is pretty laughable.

I really couldn't give a shit about his sanctimonious attitudes as long as they weren't detrimental to the performances of others and his own form was good. Like Meta World Peace you accept that he's different and move on. The thing about it is that he was playing like shit.

Prior to this incident because of his rubbish form I was hopeful we would get rid of him and then thank the Gods above he goes and gift wraps us a reason too :)

Good luck with your future endeavors H both on and off field. I certainly won't miss what you gave us onfield!

And yet you choose to have an avatar of a model in a Collingwood jumper....yes jump on LGBT rights but, forget about women....objectifying them is all good! Unless you are James Packer, I feel your avatar is no better than a poster suggesting two players go to New Orleans.
WTF? You seriously think a picture of Miranda Kerr in a Collingwood jumper is "objectifying" women??? That's like me saying the same thing about the woman in your avatar, unless you're Dayne Beams? The comparison is ridiculous. If you want to argue a point, try addressing the point instead of missing it completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is Straight people go to Mardi Gras, Trans gender, Bi Sexual, Homosexuals.. It's a throw away comment that is not worthy of a news headline let alone threaten to quit the club that you've been apart of for so long.

Politics, World Peace and human rights all seen to be a distraction for him. It's time to go. Thanks for your contribution in 2010!

Wow...the shit really has hit the fan! IF the article is close enough to the truth, I would say it is time to part ways with H. Thanks for your fantastic contribution to the black & white cause, good luck for the future!

You argued with me black and blue when I said Harry would go at the end of 2014 last year when this shit first came about. Told you Jmac, Harry is big of a problem to handle!

You argued with me black and blue when I said Harry would go at the end of 2014 last year when this shit first came about. Told you Jmac, Harry is big of a problem to handle!

Top 5 for possessions but my problem with his year is he didn't stand up and be a leader when we had nothing but kids left, he's happy to crusade to save the world but when leadership really counted he didn't stand up and lead the way

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/tr-collingwood-magpies
True. It's all about Harry and not the team. He would be no fun around the club. Would frown on pie night because of what happened to the cow that was in the pie.

Harry got up in front of about 1000 people at a Collingwood function last year and decided to tell a joke..Some of you here will remember the way it went down.
It was along the lines of his girlfriend being a vegetarian but she still liked his meat.. The whole place cringed. Wasn't funny at all.

WTF? You seriously think a picture of Miranda Kerr in a Collingwood jumper is "objectifying" women??? That's like me saying the same thing about the woman in your avatar, unless you're Dayne Beams? The comparison is ridiculous. If you want to argue a point, try addressing the point instead of missing it completely.
I am actually the woman.

We could use him as serious trade bait and attempt to get another elite midfielder to help out Pendle's and the boys. Would be a good idea to help out the development of the younger boys coming up as clearly Harry O is not concerned about them. Could also be used to get a DECENT running half back flank, like that bloke up at GWS called Heath Shaw!!!
Trade him for Shaw! Great idea.

Harry got up in front of about 1000 people at a Collingwood function last year and decided to tell a joke..Some of you here will remember the way it went down.
It was along the lines of his girlfriend being a vegetarian but she still liked his meat.. The whole place cringed. Wasn't funny at all.
Ouch..

I dont wish that upon anyone

I did say IF the article is true. I like H and personally I don't have a problem with his views, but I do concede that the time might be right for a change, both for him and the club.

Is everyone really going to jump off him based on pure hearsay in the newspapers?

Side by side.

I've been off him a while because he's an average footballer these days. Between the fumbles, poor skills, running into traffic and lack of leadership I'm surprised more weren't off him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back