Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 13 vs Essendon & changes for round 14 vs West Coast

Best vs Dons

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
been banging on about that for several weeks, you stop lambert you stop richmond

He's better off coming through in a 2nd rotation, hasn't coped well with the close attention of being 1st rotation which is not surprising, he's never copped it before and it takes a while to adjust.

Liam Baker has really developed his game. Smooth mover, highly skilled, courageous and makes the right decisions all the time. If he could take an occasional hanger, then we have a Geoff Raines close. Just wonder if he will ever make it into a midfield role.

I have every confidence he will, has all the tools, more obviously than Bolton before this season TBH.

2 strong bodies to wear him down. That’s the biggest positive of having 2 rucks, being able to wear down the one strong ruckman.

It's NicNat's only small area of vulnerability when he's in this kind of form...the old fashioned bash and crash, tag team style and unrelenting.

Tipping Soldo won't be avoiding jumping into centre square contests for tactical reasons of trying to keep the ball in close this week, reckon we'll try and crash him early at every opportunity.

I reckon it's time we give caddy a run back in the forward line as a lead up option, I reckon it's been forgotten a bit just how good he was in 2018. I know the team dynamic has changed a bit with lynch and jack down there but with the amount of flooding that goes on in our forward 50 it's not like teams just stroll out of our forward line easily therefore we don't lose a lot by omitting say AArts for caddy. I think it needs to be at least looked at for 2-3 weeks and see how it goes. Caddy is a good finisher aswel.
Doesn't miss many

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god Whateley wanted lynch suspended so badly it got to the point where robbo pulled him up and basically called him pathetic over his biased hate towards Richmond

wankley considers himself the most professional Journalist there is

in reality, he is a cats fan boi that desperately cheers for other teams to have injuries, suspensions and assorted bad luck

pathetic really

Took another look at the Grimes staging fine footage. I think that he either did dive or he fell over. You watch the slowmo from the front on and he kicks up a lot of grass on the field as he starts to fall.
View attachment 944065
So either he lost his footing on his "power stroke" or he just dived.
Goal saving dive if it was. The best kind

in reality, he is a cats fan boi that desperately cheers for other teams to have injuries, suspensions and assorted bad luck

pathetic really
You’re 100% right... I use to give him the benefit of the doubt but after tonight’s 360 he just wouldn’t let it go... kept coming back to it was ridiculous... he was furious and worked up as I’ve ever seen him..

good on robbo to blast him over it! Full respect robbo!!

Big Nank the tank available.

Beautiful.
I would be rushing Nank in but keep Soldo and rest Cholly. I think Nank and Soldo could rotate off the bench to double team Nic Nat to hopefully wear him down to limit his influence in the contest. Could go a long way to deciding the result. Delighted Lynchy is free to play. 😃

pathetic really
Wankley goes off on some of the worst character assassinations of players I've ever seen on an AFL tv sports program. I just can't watch it anymore because of that bloke. Despite Robbos shortcomings at least he can give a subjective point of view. I honestly don't know how JR8 puts up with Wankley !!

Must have been watching a different show then I was,he said it's a joke it's at the tribunal and should be thrown out quickly.
He said it never should of got to the tribunal... but the fact it did he should’ve got a week for it and wouldn’t let it go...

Caddy’s lack of pace doesn’t mean the games passed him. He’s never been quick. He’s just a forward mid that has been thrown around too much. He has other attributes that make him very valuable. Strength, marking ability and goal kicking nous.

Caddy’s lack of pace doesn’t mean the games passed him. He’s never been quick. He’s just a forward mid that has been thrown around too much. He has other attributes that make him very valuable. Strength, marking ability and goal kicking nous.

He's farqn shit as an inside mid. Win's ball but can't explode out and his defensive running makes Dusty look like Graham and Cotchin level.

Covers the ground well as a wing but for sure his best role is as a marking forward

Just happy we got the win and Lynch has been cleared (I agree with Nick Riewoldt that Michael Christian deserves to lose the MRO gig over that referral).
Broad in to stiffen defence, Caddy or Markov for George, Higgins for Aarts.
(Caddy is the bigger aerial threat and a gun set shot, but Markov is very, very quick.)
Possibly Nank for Chol.
Then wait for cavalry to arrive (Edwards, Prestia etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back