Autopsy Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

fwiw I wouldn’t.

Mega Potato. Runs around like a clueless dickhead.

You bring on a sub to impact, not make the team worse.
And yet he's the least of our problems given he's barely played a game let alone a quarter in the 4 months we've been winless.

How about some of the players who've been there every week for the last 4 months of losses. It's amazing how bad their fitness is and yet they never get dropped.

Keen to hear others thoughts on Archer? Meant to watch him in particular today but got sucked in by the emotion of playing better than the scum and forgot to. Was he on Langford?

Bit disappointing we didn't shuffle the magnets in the last and have a real crack at winning. Georgie was absolutely spent, but he kept making centre bounce appreances. Why not try Curtis or Sheez in the middle? Why not try Sheez in the forward line? Why not move Eddie up to the wing? Why not move Cunners forward? Reminded me of the Brad era of no plan B.

It’s the Clarko era now. Not the Brad era.

We’ve had the Shaw era, the Noble era, the Patch era, the Ratten era.

I've also never seen a team dominate clearances and not take advantage. We constantly found the zone intercept opponent at every opportunity.

Our forwards don't play in front.
We have 1 tall forward who imo is managing injury and 1 ruckman who isn’t a forwards ring and our strategy to move the ball into the forward line is a long dump kick like Phil Baker is down there about to sit on heads.

It’s dumb football.

There was little lower the eyes and we often do not seem on the same page as to where the dangerous space is.

And yet he's the least of our problems given he's barely played a game let alone a quarter in the 4 months we've been winless.

How about some of the players who've been there every week for the last 4 months of losses. It's amazing how bad their fitness is and yet they never get dropped.
He’s a big part of our problems. He is useless and not up to the standard.

Charlie Delisto was terrible I that last quarter. A sub with fresh legs that was negatively impacting the contest. Wonderful move.

He was *en horrible. As usual.
We haven't won a game for 4 months - there's been a lot of horrible performances from a lot of players. Quite a few of those players aren't AFL fit and spud it up regularly and yet they never get dropped. The difference between Lazzaro and those guys is that Lazzaro has played about 2% of the 20 losses, the other guys 50-100,%.

He's been the least of our problems for the last 4, winless months.

He’s a big part of our problems. He is useless and not up to the standard.

Charlie Delisto was terrible I that last quarter. A sub with fresh legs that was negatively impacting the contest. Wonderful move.
How can he be a big part of the last 4 months of 20 losses when he's barely played a quarter let alone game?!!

Rubbish.

List out our problems and work out where he sits.

He’s not a big part at all.

our list is Swiss cheese.
Any player on the list incapable of playing at AFL level is a problem.

He’s just one of many that needs to be delisted.

Today was the perfect example of a player that isn’t good enough for AFL level. Time to stop wasting time with list cloggers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can he be a big part of the last 4 months of 20 losses when he's barely played a quarter let alone game?!!
He is incapable of playing at the level, that’s the problem.

Do you watch him play? He runs around like a clueless idiot. That last 2 minutes he was completely lost and didn’t know where to go.

Just another list clogger that we need to delist and stop wasting our time. He doesn’t have it.

Last edited:
He is incapable of playing at the level, that’s the problem.

Just another list clogger that we need to delist and stop wasting our time.
What about the guys who've actually been playing at AFL level the last 4 months? The ones responsible for the 19 losses in a row? How is that they keep getting picked despite running out of legs every fn week early in the 3rd quarter. Those guys aren't AFL fit, continually spud it up - clearly not up to AFL standard. That's why we lose every week. Where's your criticism of them?

What about the guys who've actually been playing at AFL level the last 4 months? The ones responsible for the 19 losses in a row? How is that they keep getting picked despite running out of legs every fn week early in the 3rd quarter. Those guys aren't AFL fit, continually spud it up - clearly not up to AFL standard. That's why we lose every week. Where's your criticism of them?
And he’s worse than all of them, so what’s your point?

Why keep a bloke that is a bigger spud than the spuds we already have?

His contribution today was to be a tactical advantage for *.

And he’s worse than all of them, so what’s your point?

Why keep a bloke that is a bigger spud than the spuds we already have?

His contribution today was to be a tactical advantage for *.
Around 8 of our players were a tactical advantage for * because like every week, they stopped running 5-10 minutes in to the 3rd quarter. And * had a picnic after that. We've known for months those guys just stop. So the point is, I'd be blaming them before a guy who's barely played a minute in his right position and barely had a chance.

Well done Cunners. What a champ.
Turner is a disgrace and his last quarter showed what a joke we are picking him.
Jack equally as useless with ball.
All power to Cunners but his comment that he couldn't have asked for more in his last game kinda sums up the whole club. Near enough is good enough for this bunch of plodders.
Yeah, I was a bit surprised by that comment too.

Then again, you know man, he's survived cancer twice and maybe has a bigger perspective on things.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surprised to come here and read so much negativity. I was gutted we didn’t get the loss, make no mistake, but I didn’t leave today upset.

With Clarkson back in the hot seat, playing a much better style, I do feel like there finally is some genuine light at the end of the tunnel. We looked dangerous on counter punch, used the forward handball more and thank goodness they have binned the slow chip chip style. We should have won today.

We were let down by poor skill errors, particularly from senior players (story of our year really). Clarko pointed it out in the presser. It just kills any momentum. The i50s were also an issue, but an even bigger issue today was forwards playing behind their man which resulted in way too many intercepts.

Fitness and a preseason focusing on this better transition system, we will improve. I have no doubt.

Positives:
  • What a way for Cunners to go out from a personal perspective, he was awesome
  • Tagging Merrett, thought Taylor did an excellent job and Merrett was irrelevant
  • Wardlaw is a freak, I’ve never been so excited about a North player, when he decides to go for a contest you just have no doubt he’s going to win the ball
  • Sheezel was superb, his ball use was fantastic and some of those i50 lace out kicks stood out, he also helped generate our counter punch ball movement
  • LDU is our best player, not much else to say about him really, was awesome to see he Cunners and George together
  • McKay and Corr were really solid

Yeah, I was a bit surprised by that comment too.

Then again, you know man, he's survived cancer twice and maybe has a bigger perspective on things.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Reckon he was just trying to show his gratitude to the club and teammates for the effort they put in to what was his farewell.

Keen to hear others thoughts on Archer? Meant to watch him in particular today but got sucked in by the emotion of playing better than the scum and forgot to. Was he on Langford?
I didn't think he was too bad today until the head knock, he plays a little like his dad in that he plays hard and charges into the contest without fear, but there were a couple of occasions where he got his hands on the ball but wasn't able to hold the mark. If he could start clunking some he could be a very good defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back