Strategy Back of House Discussion: Targets, Changes, Appointments & Facilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Is NicNat assisting with the ruck coaching? I’ve heard that Ryan Turnbull’s the current ruck coach. Can’t say I’m thrilled with the development of the plethora of young rucks on our list…but perhaps Ryan doesn’t have the raw materials to work with. Bailey Williams has a great leap but can’t get near it. Barnett…where to even start. Jack Williams seems smart in all aspects of his game, not sure Ryan can claim credit for that.

NicNat was athletically gifted but when he lost his leap due to the knee problems he had to find other ways to be effective. I remember an interview with him in which he said he has pages of notes on every ruckman in the comp.. He’s a thoughtful ruck, not sure he was ever given credit for that. I hope we’re tapping into his knowledge.

Perhaps Ryan Turnball can take a little credit for Jack Williams ruck development.
Maybe not in all aspects of Jack's game....
Writing notes on opppo ruckmen is hardly ground breaking stuff...see Reilly O'Brien mishap

Is NicNat assisting with the ruck coaching? I’ve heard that Ryan Turnbull’s the current ruck coach. Can’t say I’m thrilled with the development of the plethora of young rucks on our list…but perhaps Ryan doesn’t have the raw materials to work with. Bailey Williams has a great leap but can’t get near it. Barnett…where to even start. Jack Williams seems smart in all aspects of his game, not sure Ryan can claim credit for that.

NicNat was athletically gifted but when he lost his leap due to the knee problems he had to find other ways to be effective. I remember an interview with him in which he said he has pages of notes on every ruckman in the comp.. He’s a thoughtful ruck, not sure he was ever given credit for that. I hope we’re tapping into his knowledge.
Personally I would have thought that is a given? one or two days a week.

What the hell was that guy doing? Head of Health? We've already replaced our high performance manager and strength coach, I didn't realise there was another fitness manager wedged in there too.
He's the head of the medical team mate, nothing to do with fitness.

Has anyone been able to find what that dinosaur fossil Tim Gepp's role at the club is ?
Looks like he was in the coach's box on Saturday ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what Simmo is doing now...having withdrawals?
Re: Head coach appnmnt, is Buckley still available? (if he has any currency)
Presumably WC have candidates on their hit list, if Schofield isn't already a good fit?

Wonder what Simmo is doing now...having withdrawals?
Re: Head coach appnmnt, is Buckley still available? (if he has any currency)
Presumably WC have candidates on their hit list, if Schofield isn't already a good fit?

He is counting his credits at HJ's and living the life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Back of House Discussion: Targets, Changes, Appointments & Facilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Back