Brisbane V Adelaide @ the Gabba Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Just how hot is it anyway? Dwayne keeps crapping on about the harsh conditions so I'm guessing 23-24? The AFL site reckons 21 but surely that isn't "hot".
24 sounds like a lovely day. Dwayne talking out his ample arse.

has there ever in the history of commentating been a worse team than Awistair wynch, Dwanye Russell and Cameron Mooney, I just searched gumtree for a rat because I want to smear my ears with honey and have it chew them off

has there ever in the history of commentating been a worse team than Awistair wynch, Dwanye Russell and Cameron Mooney, I just searched gumtree for a rat because I want to smear my ears with honey and have it chew them off

bit harsh because i can't hate on lynchy but still quality post

Shame on the AFL for not addressing such a glaringly obvious flaw in the rules and now they will decide to move their ass after somebody has been potentially seriously injured as a result. ITS TOO LATE YOU MORONS

All you people saying its his own fault are despicable. It was blindingly obvious he had no time to straighten up after he collected the ball, he was trying to brace himself for the impact, not win a free. But no, lets just all point at him and say he got what he deserved.
I believe it is partially his own fault, but more so the AFL's, takeaway the incentive to duck (free kicks) you eradicate players putting themselves into positions which could kill them. Any smart footballer ducks in this situation because of this, the AFL created this and they should accept responsibility for it. Nobody in their right mind wishes injury on players, that's just despicable.
I hope Tom is alright, as do most people, but you'd have to be blind Freddie to not see something like this coming.

It would be hotter in the sun. Closer to 26-27. How is the humidity up there? That could be worse

But this is the same anywhere in the entire world! The apparent temp is the most useful number, but even it's saying it's only 23c..

Not to mention Adelaide player 2 or so games at home in May where the temp was 24-26c..

The humidity at the gabba is 43%, which is quite low (for example, it's 80+% in Adelaide today)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe it is partially his own fault, but more so the AFL's, takeaway the incentive to duck (free kicks) you eradicate players putting themselves into positions which could kill them. Any smart footballer ducks in this situation because of this, the AFL created this and they should accept responsibility for it. Nobody in their right mind wishes injury on players, that's just despicable.
I hope Tom is alright, as do most people, but you'd have to be blind Freddie to not see something like this coming.
Its nobodys fault buddy its a ****en football collision it happens

But this is the same anywhere in the entire world! The apparent temp is the most useful number, but even it's saying it's only 23c..
I know. But the hotter it is the hotter it would be. When it's say, 18, in the sun it would be about 21. In 23 it'd be about 27. Still a bigger difference. The humidity would be worse than the sun though

Am expecting the Lions to win the 4th but still lose the game

Its nobodys fault buddy its a ****en football collision it happens

So if lynch hadn't have ducked, he still would have been stretched off with a neck brace on?

Clearly somebodies fault

(Notice I didn't say it's just Tom's before, but rather he is a product of the AFL rewarding and encouraging players deliberately and consciously ducking)

All you people saying its his own fault are despicable. It was blindingly obvious he had no time to straighten up after he collected the ball, he was trying to brace himself for the impact, not win a free. But no, lets just all point at him and say he got what he deserved.

He ducked. Clear as day. How can you possibly argue otherwise?

lynch1_zps91d469b9.png

lynch2_zpse241a923.png

Lynch4_zpsdc42534f.png

lynch5_zps52e2af41.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane V Adelaide @ the Gabba Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back