Rocco Jones

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
You're favourite poster Rocco Jones, along with a guy who doesn't really matter have decided to start up a Bulldogs fansite.

I think we're the only club without a decent fansite, so being the truly great man that I am I provide it for you guys (along with the other people that don't really matter).

Basically this poll is to decide the sites name. Along with votes we would love some suggestions cause really the names we have come up with atm aren't that flash.

I am the unimportant person the arrogant one refers to.

We also came up with 'the kennel' but it is the name of the clubs fox footy channel show, so thought it better not to use.

Originally posted by bulldogs1
Hi Sig,

Where have you been? I wasn't sure if I'd seen the name before. Could we get permission from the club and/or Fox, seeing as it would be good PR for both?

Cheers.

Hey. I got bored with being sigscotty so became someone else for a while. ;)

Its not really the legal issues that made us shy away from it, just thought it would be better to come up with something different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see another dogs site coming...but if you do it you have to be prepared to put work into it or it will end up like the one me and my sister did which is really really bad....though it will not be hard to top.

Yeah good idea. Most clubs have at least one unofficial website for their club, and as long as you don't lose interest in it half way through the season then I think you should start one up.

The Bigfooty Bulldogs board is the only message board for the club as well I think.
Where else do people from on here post apart from Bigfooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs fansite

Back