Toast Bulldogs smash Norf 87-38. Lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Any team sending jed Anderson to the majority of centre bounces deserves to be smashed. Absolute potato

I’ll have you know that spuds are useful, with coleslaw and sour cream

Does this mean Bailey Smith and Vandermeer out for next week due to tonight's concussion?

Or does it depend on how they feel during the week. I'd hate to lose both those guys

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hope not. Our midfield would still look pretty good with Hunter and Richards on the outside and Bont, Macrae, and Libba on ball, with Lipinski and West around, but Smith is a star and Vandermeer's shaping up great.

How did everyone see Schaches game? Could easily have kicked 4 or 5.

Still too soft in the air at times. But that’s who he is. He brings lots of positives. His running. He creates space for others. His goal kicking.
He got some confidence going out of tonight and you could see it was making a difference to him. He tries to mark on his chest too much, reminds me of the terrible technique Ayce Cordy once had. But he's a very good kick and makes us a better team with his leading patterns.

Well that was fun...

No Dunks, Naughty, Gardener (ducks head), Smith and Bont hardly sighted and we smashed them. Norf give Vanilla a bad name.

Huge wraps for our kids in Latex Vandermeer and Westy. We have an awesome core developing with those guys and Wood looked like he was 21 again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West’s desire to win every contest is almost palpable. I hadn’t really noticed it until tonight, but it’s there every time he’s near the ball. Naughton has the same quality, and it’s part of what makes him a dangerous player in any position. Good signs.

I didn’t see Vandermeer when the team was singing the song. Hope the knock he got wasn’t too bad.

B: Williams 6 keath 7 Daniel 8
HB: JJ 6 cordy 6 crozier 7
C : Richards 5 Bont 5 macrae 6
HF: dale 5 schache 5 McLean 7
F: Wallis 6 Bruce 8 west 7
R: English 6 libba 6 smith 5
Int: Jong 6 Wood 8 vandermeer 7 lipinski 6
Agree with most but English was awesome, vs a gun in Goldy, 7-8 for sure

Can’t blame two blokes for a complete change of style and pattern mate but great footy to watch now
Didn't help seeing how sluggish the midfield was, which I reckon was the core of our problems. Defence has been rock solid all year

Agree with most but English was awesome, vs a gun in Goldy, 7-8 for sure
Yeah probably a bit harsh but he doesn't seem to contest as well as he could sometimes to me. Good running and work around the ground

Only saw the game from half time but:
Best forward 50 delivery I think I’ve seen for a long while and Bruce certainly enjoyed that.
Wood looked His best since 2016, the addition of Keith has freed him up to do what he does best, but the entire Back line looked very settled and worked well together.
Love watching West play, flashbacks to his old man they way he moves and handles the ball.
Really hoping both Smith and Vandermeer are OK to play next week, Smith a gun and Vandermeer looking more comfortable each week.

Fantastic win, really shows how important goal kicking accuracy is. It’s why I think shache should be in the side, Really accurate set shot helps keep the momentum in our favour.

Does this mean Bailey Smith and Vandermeer out for next week due to tonight's concussion?

Or does it depend on how they feel during the week. I'd hate to lose both those guys

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I would be very happy to let them have the week off. Both young guys and concussions need to managed appropriately. No rush whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Bulldogs smash Norf 87-38. Lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back