Preview Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Bev seems to really like having Cordy in the side, that would be largely due to his versatility at this stage. Can see him playing every game this year which personally I'm happy with - his aggression and competitiveness is excellent and he'll only get better the more games we pump into him.

Definitely being groomed to replace Morris. With the extra benefit of being able to play forward and ruck if needed, to a relatively good standard. Gives a contest wherever he plays.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey guys and girls!

Just wanted to know what's with Caleb Daniel? Just noticed he hasn't been playing the last few weeks, love how it goes about it.

think the doggies will absolutely destroy us but hey at least there is always beer!

Good luck today

Hey guys and girls!

Just wanted to know what's with Caleb Daniel? Just noticed he hasn't been playing the last few weeks, love how it goes about it.

think the doggies will absolutely destroy us but hey at least there is always beer!

Good luck today

Cheers. His form wasn't too great the first couple of games this year. Most likely due to the post season surgery and shorter preseason this year. Hoping to see him in the senior side again soon.

Seen some really promising stuff from your boys this year. Good things come to those who wait (trust us we know )

Cheers. His form wasn't too great the first couple of games this year. Most likely due to the post season surgery and shorter preseason this year. Hoping to see him in the senior side again soon.

Seen some really promising stuff from your boys this year. Good things come to those who wait (trust us we know )

Yeah we've been waiting awhile now *wipes tear from eye*

Besides last weeks game I've been relatively happy... but then angry haha

I had no idea he had surgery. That's a shame hope to see him out there asap.

All the best

Taking my 20 month old to first senior game. Bit nervous about it as I might have to spend a lot of time placating him. But he's loved going to the Whitten Oval and it's time.

Go Dogs go Bob. We do these milestone games very well.

I'll never forget the goal he kicked against them last year. Burst through multiple tackles and snapped straight through the middle from 40 out and ran away from THREE lions laying on the ground that failed to lay the tackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ahh I have a few mates who support the lions and I'll never let them forget this one. Especially when those three look like they're doing the human centipede.

I'll never forget the goal he kicked against them last year. Burst through multiple tackles and snapped straight through the middle from 40 out and ran away from THREE lions laying on the ground that failed to lay the tackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was at that game. I remember spilling beer everywhere when he kicked that one.

Life lesson: put beer down when stringer gets near it

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back