Review Cats sink Dockers by 11 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

How soon can we start that fund 😜

Prior to this year I've been to one interstate match - 2017 preliminary final 🤢

This year I've traveled back to Adelaide for our round 2 clash, up to the Gabba and now out west to Optus

Guessing I should start saving up in case of any interstate finals 😂
Saving?

NO WAY!!!

Geelong owes us!!!

What would they be without ‘US’ + a few 😉 other BF supporters?

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Even better as the lone Geelong adult (think there was a kid or two) in the area of the bay I was sitting

I had to laugh, just after Mannagh kicked the sealer, a lady behind me trying to keep the positives for Fremantle was saying, "there's still a while to go" - I turned around to tell her that there was 1 minute left

When asked how I knew, I pointed to the benches both holding up 1 signs 😂

I started to breathe slightly easier

Now for ice-cream and to proudly wear the colours back to town
It sounded like there was a fair few Geelong fans there. Would that be correct?

Parts of the ground were slippery from the start. Presumably that wing never got sunlight and so never got dry

The wing beside the benches was in full shadow when I arrived around 1pm

Guessing it gets a bit of sun in the morning, but not as much as the rest of the ground

Exactly

The pressure was there until the point he hurt himself
He laid a tackle in the play that led to Mannagh’s late goal too. Didn’t give up. People are harsh on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could he become our own Clark Keating?

When he does retire, he'd be one bloke who could definitely say he's left everything out there on the footy field. The most we could ask from him at this stage is a bit of a chop out here and there. Then today he gives us this. Mad respect.

It sounded like there was a fair few Geelong fans there. Would that be correct?

On my walk in I didn't see many, but did have one person who pointed to their blue shirt (not a Geelong one - they're on holidays and this fitted in), but once inside i def saw more

I was a couple of bays around from the cheer squad, so there was a good number at that end, and then there also seemed to be a number near our race

From Mannagh's goal to the siren, Geelong fans definitely made themselves known

Iv been rooting for him to play slug... What will you do next season when he hangs up the boots?

Cry. The thought of Stanley and Tomahawk both gone makes me a sad slug.

Liked what I have seen from Neale lately, and Conway earlier in the year, though - so I'll cheer up quick enough!

He laid a tackle in the play that led to Mannagh’s late goal too. Didn’t give up. People are harsh on him.
Bloody good effort to stay out there obviously in some pain and still competed.Will probably miss next week

I know there's often discussion around the attitudes of different fan groups, and have to admit I was disappointed by some of the comments coming from Fremantle fans today

I'm not talking about the bitching around umpiring, claims we were getting favorable treatment due to "VicBias" - like seriously, do they not realise how much we are on the negative equation of umpiring across the season

But this was around injured players - I couldn't tell which Geelong player was being tendered to on the bench by the doctors, but they were openly mocking him, comments like "does he have an ouchie", or "he wants his Barbie bandaid" etc

I know it was around the time Tanner went off with his concussion but not sure if there was another player who has a cut or required medical help

Just thought it was in really poor taste - one thing I do pride the Geelong crowd on, even when an opposition player gets hurt or goes off for treatment etc, there's generally a positive acknowledgment for them when they've had to go off with trainers

I've also never heard someone in the Geelong crowd mock an injured opponent

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats sink Dockers by 11 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back