Changes against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

How far away is the Fridge and McKinley?? If McKinley playing WAFL is it a form thing. Surely he would come straight back in.

theres definately something wierd about mckinley missing, first he was dropped, then it was out for exams, then it was a shoulder injury and was having surgey then he ends up playing for the royals, can tell me what the f*cks going on...

theres definately something wierd about mckinley missing, first he was dropped, then it was out for exams, then it was a shoulder injury and was having surgey then he ends up playing for the royals, can tell me what the f*cks going on...
I read in the West that he didn't want surgery and wanted to play through the season.

Who is this "Gibson" person ? Is he some sort of "in joke" among Eagles fans on this board ? He isn't on the Eagles list (senior or rookie), so why does he get mentioned ?

Who is this "Gibson" person ? Is he some sort of "in joke" among Eagles fans on this board ? He isn't on the Eagles list (senior or rookie), so why does he get mentioned ?

theres an sgio ad where darren glass and woosha are at a press conference announcing our new chb is stan gibson who is definitely over the age of 60. the look on glass's face when gibson pumps his guns is priceless.

Stan Gibson - brilliant! I am not expecting this game to be a walk in the park for the cats. Can never under estimate the eagles at home.

Most of the time I'd just ignore this sort of comment(because we'd be going so well it'd be common), but the way we've been at home since the Carlton game has been more than impressive considering we're 15th on the ladder.

The Cats won't underestimate us. If they do, they'll lose, simple as that.

Then again, we seem to play other sides into form(last years Rnd 7 game against the Cats was considered the foundation of their premiership, at least by me). So they'll win by 20 points.:thumbsdown:

Refreash new team.

West Coast Eagles
B:
Beau Wilkes, Darren Glass, Beau Waters
HB:
Andrew Embley, Adam Hunter, Brett Jones
C: Adam Selwood, Daniel Kerr, Michael Braun
HF:
Brad Ebert, Quinten Lynch, Sam Butler
F: David Wirrpanda, Ashley Hansen, Mark LeCras
Foll: Dean Cox, Matt Priddis, Chris Masten
I/C: Ryan Davis, Mark Nicoski, Jamie McNamara, Tyson Stenglein
EMG: Schofield, Houlihan, Staker

In: Braun, Kerr, Waters, Hansen
Out: Schofield, Seaby, Houlihan, Staker

Key Match Ups
A.Selwood V J.Selwood- whos the best selwood!
Kerr V Ling- Expected
Braun V Ablett- Braun can drag him away from the play.
Priddis V Corey- Interesting!
Stenglein V Bartell- About the same speed! Should be good.
Masten V Prismall- 2 young guns
Butler V Mackie- Mackie has the speed butler the experiance.
Waters V Chapman- To little Nuggets Will be a great contest!
Hansen V Taylor- Hansen Should get the better here!
Bones V S.Johnson- This will be good!
Cox V Ottens- 2 Premier Rucks.

So many awesome Match ups Im already drooling.
At the start of the week I thought oh they will smash us but now im feeling withall this tanking talk and our perfomance last week we could be in it at the end! if thats the case I will be stoked!
I CANT WAIT.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back