Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess few can keep up with rioli anyway. Either way I'm glad we are trying out a genuine lockdown defender.
Cyril is playing as a permanent forward post his hammy so this could be a master-stroke move by Brad.

I hope Ziebell starts to string together some consistent performances over the coming games. He was good against Melbourne, needs to make that kind of game his average level of performance.

When he is in a position to look before kicking he is much better, the time up forward seems to have given him the opportunity to be more aware and make better decisions. His long bombs without raising his head have been one reason we have lost under pressure this season and his continued improvement will only lead to more wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It becomes basically wet weather footy after half time during night matches at the GABBA. I reckon LT is in for a big one. Going to really turn it on and prove he's in the premier bracket of small forwards in the comp.

Anyone else get the feeling Ben Brown could kick a bag this week?

Well maybe not just yet but in saying that be awesome if he could for both the club and Sideshow.

Extremely likeable guy, will fit in the team very well I suspect.

Saturday 28 June
Summary
showers.png

Min 12
Max 25
Shower or two.
Brisbane area
Partly cloudy. The chance of showers developing late in the morning, becoming more likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds west to northwesterly and light tending north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Saturday 28 June
Summary
showers.png

Min 12
Max 25
Shower or two.
Brisbane area
Partly cloudy. The chance of showers developing late in the morning, becoming more likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds west to northwesterly and light tending north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
LMAO this is the worst weather forecast I have ever read. Whoever in the QLD B.O.M printed that has no ****in idea whats gonna happen Saturday

LMAO this is the worst weather forecast I have ever read. Whoever in the QLD B.O.M printed that has no ****in idea whats gonna happen Saturday

Tazaa, might be right but it's also for Tas I see every day with sun, wind, rain, then sun, wind rain etc just much colder! Yep, reckon have no idea.

Hope for some weather that suits us (not sure what that is) as we really need to break the Gabba duck.

Last edited:
Tazaa, might be right but it's also for Tas I see every day with sun, wind, rain, then sun, wind rain etc just much colder! Yep, reckon have no idea.

Hope for some weather that suits us (not sure what that is) as we really need to break the Gabba duck.
Melbourne is the same. There was a northerly breeze tonight after a freeezing week, its ridiculous. Just find it funny instead of predicting a definitive forecast theyve predicted rain at ANY TIME of the day lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back