Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

If he is a lockdown small defender, then i am stocked Scott is picking a team to combat a specific threat.

He is exactly that.

Hopefully they give him the job on Josh Green, release LMAC onto a wing.

So, who goes to forward line and who the middle?

Good luck Maxy Warren.

So, who goes to forward line and who the middle?

Good luck Maxy Warren.

Answer 1: Ziebell.

Answer 2: McDonald.

I think the coaches saw enough from JZ's forward line tackling to excite them last week.

Lmac a chance to get rested? Or if Hansen is injured could look like:

Out: Nahas (injured) Hansen (injured) / McDonald (rested)
In: Warren, Anthony

Patch to take Nahas starting position and LA to be the sub

more importantly how is his form in the vfl been? The pre game the commentators were talking to Brad and they asked him about Ben Brown "He has trained very well during the week"..

Would love to see him take Mullets spot and push Mullet up onto the wing. His goal kicking is fantastic and I would much rather him having 5 shots at goal than 1 or 2.
I was really feeling this post but there is no one else in the team I'd prefer to see taking the kick ins. Mullett's excellent decision making has been saving us goals for almost two years now.

Fantastic, hopefully a look at a true lockdown small.

Yep, and you reckon he'd be on the ground from the get go. No use playing his role as a sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was really feeling this post but there is no one else in the team I'd prefer to see taking the kick ins. Mullett's excellent decision making has been saving us goals for almost two years now.

I reckon Dal Santo has taken majority of kick-ins this year, one of the reason's people think Mullett's output has been down because he has had ball in hand less. Still takes the occasional one but Dal takes more then Mullett

I reckon Dal Santo has taken majority of kick-ins this year, one of the reason's people think Mullett's output has been down because he has had ball in hand less. Still takes the occasional one but Dal takes more then Mullett
I was under the presumption that Mullett wasn't taking kick-ins earlier on in the year because of his foot injury. I feel like he is taking more now but I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. Though I think Dal further up field would be better for us than Mullett.

Answer 1: Ziebell.

Answer 2: McDonald.

I think the coaches saw enough from JZ's forward line tackling to excite them last week.

Yep, got goals from JZ tackling. He isn't a zippy type forward defensive presence (der) but those types often fail to stick tackles. With JZ the defenders have the implied pressure of knowing if he gets close enough to tackle them, they've basically given up a goal.

LMac to the middle excites me.

We all ask for some new faces and vfl form to be rewarded, 21 year old gets upgraded and comes in for first game and we all lose our minds.
Sounds like the vfl coaches have been happy with the jobs he's done so we might as well give him a go. Hoping Turner and Dumont aren't far away.

We all ask for some new faces and vfl form to be rewarded, 21 year old gets upgraded and comes in for first game and we all lose our minds.
Sounds like the vfl coaches have been happy with the jobs he's done so we might as well give him a go. Hoping Turner and Dumont aren't far away.
I have no doubt that tagging Green this week might be a precursor to getting Warren to run with Cyril?

A bit off there, fella.

Less losing our minds and more trying to figure out what form he's got in my case.

Is this warren bloke quick?
Hes got okay legspeed going by the footage. Though I think match committee would be valuing his job on Motlop a few weeks back and perhaps wanting to see his effectiveness in the big time? who knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back