Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing official from NMFC as yet and if that is the case, he might still play next week. Someone said he was just cheered off by his team mates as it was their last VFL match for the year. We all know he won't be playing next year.
Yeah like I said in the game day. I was sitting next to him and Dawson today. Both wearing north kit. Even his daughter was wearing a guernsey.
Inb4 should have been playing.

you sir are a complete knobend. It's a meaningless round, there are injuries to cover, VFL form to be rewarded, and kids to be given opportunities. But by all means, pull on the boots yourself and go have a run around the block.
Keep making excuses mate for our pathetic existence….

Does anyone know RossHenshaw?, someone needs to do a welfare check, this campaigners blood pressure is going to give him an aneurysm.

He was a cool customer in the Backline

This Ross H should have chosen the name Crackers Keenan or Gary Crazyhorse Cowton

Would like to see Will Dawson in the team, and maybe Drury.

Otherwise I might give the game a pass and come back when Goater does.

If Richmond win, Hawthorn will know exactly what the margin required is to put us on the bottom.

As it stands Richmond are 1 game and 2.7 % behind us.

That % for us is a 64 point loss.

Last year, if Gold Coast lost we avoided the spoon. This year, if Gold Coast lose I doubt we avoid it.

Yeah I’m not watching it.

We do not have the mental fortitude to win this game.

We may not have the mental fortitude to even compete with conviction in this game.
What I absolutely hate is the timeslot.

If it was earlier in the day I could probably have an excuse (mow the lawn, fix up the garage etc.) but it's at 4.35pm...

I am gonna be glued to that screen like an addiction come Saturday evening.

Does anyone know RossHenshaw?, someone needs to do a welfare check, this campaigners blood pressure is going to give him an aneurysm.
RossHenshaw's mood.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only game I have ever not cared what team we pick or if we win or lose, was last years’ last game… and we go on to thump Gold Coast.
Again, I don’t really care what team we pick this week, or if we win or lose, just don’t want any serious injuries or concussions..

Keep making excuses mate for our pathetic existence….
I'm not aware of any excuses I've made and I'm perfectly comfortable with my existence....I'm not part of your "our"....seriously though, please seek professional help if you need it rather than venting on here, I can help you out there if you need to speak to someone.

I know it’s a long shot but how farking funny would it be if we beat the Hawks. All this talk about them being exciting to watch and whoa they might win a premiership. Faaarrrkk them and stop their season this weekend. A massive finger to the most slappable head in Mitchel. That would wipe that smart arse look on his face. Come on North, just win.

I know it’s a long shot but how farking funny would it be if we beat the Hawks. All this talk about them being exciting to watch and whoa they might win a premiership. Faaarrrkk them and stop their season this weekend. A massive finger to the most slappable head in Mitchel. That would wipe that smart arse look on his face. Come on North, just win.
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back