Preview Changes for Round 2 v Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be huge if we beat the Cats there. I think we can do it.

The next 2 weeks will give us a better indication about where both sides are at. If we can sustain our intensity but improve our ball use, we're a good shot.

Out: Shuey (calf soreness) and maybe Sheed
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/22174988/shuey-in-doubt-for-mcg-trip/

In: Hutchings and/or Sheppard

Either play Sheed in the 21 and Hutch or Sheppard as sub, or bring Hutch into the 21 and play Sheppard as the sub.

Rain is also forecast for Sunday, so we'll need to be prepared to make a late change on Sunday if it's really wet - drop Sinclair out of the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I basically see the first three games as an extension of the pre-season. The real stuff starts against Geelong.

Agreed - there is very little to take seriously about our final ambitions over the next 3 weeks.

We could however, have them dashed shoud we fall over against one of the two teams.

Basically - all there is to look for is gameplan, player positions and perhaps fitness for NN

Agreed - there is very little to take seriously about our final ambitions over the next 3 weeks.

We could however, have them dashed shoud we fall over against one of the two teams.

Basically - all there is to look for is gameplan, player positions and perhaps fitness for NN
And the margins of coarse. I'm really looking forward to our next 2 games since they could both potentially be 100 point wins for us. Three big wins to start the season would be a great confidence boost.

Lol, if we can go 4-0, we should be no worse than 8-1 going into the bye. As much as that would set a four-legged carnivore among winged rats, I have a hard time seeing it coming to pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for Round 2 v Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back