Preview Changes & Preview Round 20 vs Carlton @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esava comes out for either clurey, McKenzie or burton been a liability in defence although their forward line is tall f*#k knows

T.Marshall, Farrell and Jones should be assessed. Lord and Ratugolea possibly dropped?

Curnow and McKay killed Port last time. Every time the ball went forward you knew Curnow was as going to mark it.

Don’t think they will drop a key defender though.

Esava for Burton, in theory but Burton didn't really do enough in the SANFL for a call up I don't think. Esava is too big of a liability and shouldn't hold his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a 5 day break for the SANFL guys so I doubt there are going to be any changes from the Maggies. May be a player or two who returns from injury this week, but I'd expect a pretty similar team to yesterday.

One of the few games I'm supportive of playing the three talls in defence. Going to take everything to stop McKay and Curnow.

Absolutely wild to think if they win on Friday that they'll remain in the top 4 race. A loss though likely extinguishes those hopes and could even put them out of the 8 completely.

So given the pressure I fully expect Port to come out flat and be a step or three below Carlton.

Sinn for Williams

Ratugolea should play sanfl until he is not an sanfl footballer but they are not dropping him.

Dixon kicked 4 goals against Richmond so their not dropping him.

Sinn for Williams will do.

Points prediction. I’ll go first.

Carlton by 90 points
Carlton are not going to win by 90 points coming off a 5 day break.

They were the walking wounded in the last quarter of the game today.

I fully expect that there will be a few changes to their team.

Don't expect us to win but it will be much closer than you think.

Changes:
  • Sinn or Jones for Williams
  • Marshall (assuming he is fit) for Lord
  • Straight goal kicking for bad goal kicking

Too bad I can't omit Esava because he is hard to watch but which tall defender goes in? Clurey? Where is he at? Is he still capable of playing AFL?

Farrell, Jones and Marshall for Esava, Williams and Lord.

Pretty damn easy if those 3 are fit. We don’t need a 3rd tall defender now as that is Bergman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back