Preview Changes & Preview Thread for QF2, 2024 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong are the best ground ball team inside 50 and we are second last in ground balls in our defensive 50.
We are also the best team at scoring when winning a centre clearance. We can't lose in that space or it's game over.

Gonna be interesting.
Ken better bring his A game.

Last edited:

Anyone else gettin' a bit toey? I hate this last couple of days.

Bring it on - if we lose this one, or even both ... we'll know where we stand, and Hinkley will be closer to the end, if not at it. If we win this one .... the crazy march continues. Just bring it all-the ****-on.

Last edited:
I feel like we’re going to get too cute with selection again. The only changes that should be required to the personnel and structure that played the last five games was to replace Houston with Burton and Farrell with Sinn. Moving DBJ back, replacing him forward with Marshall and replacing Evans/Narkle forward with McEntee is unnecessary bullshit.

Last edited:
What happens if it is Marshall in McEntee out?
Marshall will be subbed out in the second quarter with another concussion. He will still have more impact than McEntee would have in a full game.

I feel like we’re going to get too cute with selection again. The only changes that should be required from the structure that played the last five games was to replace Houston with Burton and Farrell with Sinn. Moving DBJ back, replacing him forward with Marshall and replacing Evans/Narkle forward with McEntee is unnecessary bullshit.

Has the team been announced?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like we’re going to get too cute with selection again. The only changes that should be required to the personnel and structure that played the last five games was to replace Houston with Burton and Farrell with Sinn. Moving DBJ back, replacing him forward with Marshall and replacing Evans/Narkle forward with McEntee is unnecessary bullshit.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We played the 4 talls last time v Geelong. I think that means McEntee starts too as our only chaser. Sub from Evans or Mead

There is no way Mead doesn't get a full game, with the form he's in. Marshall shouldn't play, but he probably will, because Ken. But it shouldn't be Mead that makes way. Although ... again, Ken, I suppose...

Anyone else gettin' a bit toey? I hate this late couple of days.

Bring it on - if we lose this one, or even both ... we'll know where we stand, and Hinkley will be closer to the end, if not at it. If we win this one .... the crazy march continues. Just bring it all-the ****-on.
I'm very toey, but also have a confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back