Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 19, 2024 vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post injury list

IN: Georgiades, Visentini, Rioli, Ratugolea
OUT: Dixon, Finlayson (Spleen), T.Marshall (Hip or Omitted if he's fit), Jones (Concussion)

Narkle sub
IN: Georgiades, Visentini, Rioli, Ratugolea, Lorenz
OUT: Dixon, Farrell (Hamstring), Finlayson (Spleen), T.Marshall (Hip or Omitted if he's fit), Jones (Concussion)

Lorenz sub

No, but I did see video of him limping into the club rooms on Monday, while trying unsuccessfully to look and walk normally.

Wouldnt be surprised if he is an out.
ken would view this as a 'must win game', and has a history of playing injured players, he isnt gonna rest his star player.

Ryan Burton is a good in for the Sack Hinkley agenda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember this beauty from R11 1999?

Port Adelaide 4.8 (32) d Richmond 3.12 (30)
I was more thinking round 10 2010. Not only was it one of the worst games weather wise, but was probably the nail in the coffin for Choco, losing to a previously 0-9 bottom of the ladder Richmond when we were 5-4 and still chasing a top 8 spot. However, that loss came as part of a 9 game losing streak that destroyed any hope we had left.

I was more thinking round 10 2010. Not only was it one of the worst games weather wise, but was probably the nail in the coffin for Choco, losing to a previously 0-9 bottom of the ladder Richmond when we were 5-4 and still chasing a top 8 spot. However, that loss came as part of a 9 game losing streak that destroyed any hope we had left.
I was at that one to. Our 140 year celebration from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back