Preview Changes: QF v GWS

Pick ONE defender and FOUR half forwards/wingmen from the players below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha I have always said Keath will develop next year but he is far from reliable at this stage

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You said he was shit against Geelong because Taylor kicked 5, even though only 2 were on Keath. You carried on because Westhoff out sprinted him. You said he was so-so against Essendon despite not conceding a goal on Daniher and having a heap of the ball. He had 2 goals kicked on him by Franklin and again you carried on like a pork chop.

You've given him no credit and made up imaginary bad games.

Hartigan to keep the spot ahead of Keath. Just needs to use the ball within his limits. I'd trust him more on a Patton type than Keath

Greenwood, Tex and Talia in

Out:

Keath, Milera. Not sure on 3rd. Seeds, Atkins or CC.

CC has played some good finals. Was one of the few who could hold their head high vs Sydney in the SF LY

Atkins still trying to do too much and his disposal been poor lately. But his left leg will be useful if he can use it right

Seeds was good today as well. Tough choice.

Good luck selectors

You said he was shit against Geelong because Taylor kicked 5, even though only 2 were on Keath. You carried on because Westhoff out sprinted him. You said he was so-so against Essendon despite not conceding a goal on Daniher and having a heap of the ball. He had 2 goals kicked on him by Franklin and again you carried on like a pork chop.

You've given him no credit and made up imaginary bad games.

He was smashed by Taylor and buddy they are pretty damn good players and yes was out run by shit lips played well on Daniher and copped a bit of a bake against the woods

As I said he will develop Harto is needed

He was smashed by Taylor and buddy they are pretty damn good players and yes was out run by shit lips played well on Daniher and copped a bit of a bake against the woods

As I said he will develop Harto is needed

He wasn't smashed by Taylor, by repeating it over and over without having watched the replay just shows your agenda.

Reading a lot of concerns on Atkins

Dispite his inconsistent performance's I have faith he will be a finals player

We are going to need good disposal's & good forward 50 entry's

I'm keeping the faith

In: Talia, Walker, Greenwood
Out: Keath, Cameron, Milera
Yes.
Charlie's got to go; was a liability again today.
As much as I like Keath he doesn't seem to play-on with instinct ie when Keath gets the ball everything stops while he looks around for an option. He needs to be thinking about his disposal before he gets the ball by noting where he is, where his mates are, who's the best option etc.
It's a bit like driving in traffic where awareness and positioning are crucial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atkins is an interesting one. I'd back him in as he loves the spotlight (except against Sydney last Friday).

Cameron should have been dropped a while ago and let him earn his way back- it's too late now. He is simply offering nothing up forward. I think Milera could produce similar numbers & use the ball with class up forward but we will never know. I am starting to think we have another Petrenko on our hands, whereas early on his career I thought we have a successor to Eddie

Need to spend the next 2 weeks practicing skills & goal kicking. We must be ruthless to proceed to a GF.

Ok, after a nice pizza meal, I've got my thinking cap on..
CC played better than previous games. His kicking may still be erratic, but his chasing and tackling is crucial to our team structures. We need to remember that CC, just to be around an opposition player, would create an aura of inferred pressure, and the opposition teams would tend to panic just a bit more than the average midfielder.
Atkins is the one that is probably under the most pressure, because his creativity has been waning in the past few games. Also he tends to do one too many "selling the candy" or sidesteps, and most opposition are onto him like a leech on an exposed wound! This has been the pattern for most late plays, and he just keeps getting caught!
On the game today, I think Seedsman played the most consistent game with even quarters. Plus he has a serious long kick which is very handy! He needs to stay.

Ins: Talia, Walker, Greenwood
Outs: Atkins, Keath (Hartigan has the most experience, and deserves a spot in before Keath), Milera/Mackay/Knights

Thought Seedsman and Hartigan did enough to hold their spots, and I think Lever is under some pressure to hold his spot.

Think it's been too much for him to deal with in the last month

He's already there

Remember when he didn't play ? We didn't have enough pressure

Same goes now if CC out for a mid
But you asked who else and the answer is McGovern.

When Gov didn't play we had Otten who is a snail, unless we are going to play another tall, having another small/mid will not see us suffer given Charlie's lack of output.

We need Atkins and Cameron to play well to be successful in September.

If they play poorly we won't. If they get dropped we won't.

Would rather risk another player coming in than keeping CC when he is playing like a donkey

He's used up his credits time to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: QF v GWS

Back