Preview Changes: R5 v Sydney

What is our all time best selection melt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sauce lol. He took a ruck contest last night uncontested and hit Sidebottom on the tit at full speed It was a text book piece of ruck work. One for the coaching video, beautiful to watch.
Exactly - I remember that in Eddies pocket.
Surely we have rookie ruckman that would do better than that:drunk: footy4ever ?

There's not much room for voluntary changes after the necessary injury changes (Betts, Sloane, Mackay... maybe Walker?)

I cant remember the last win when were expected to lose game. I can remember plenty of the lose when we were expected to win games though. It could be selective nightmare memory, but we've been favourites nearly every game for about 2 years now.

I'm actually serious. I'm racking my brain. When was the last time we won when we were expected to lose? Was it against Eagles in Perth?
The biggest upset victory in the last 5 years I can remember would be Adelaide vs Geelong in Round 17 2013.

I'll be interested to see if any of our senior players are held accountable.

Walker, Sloane and Talia were either poor or shouldn't have put their hand up to play. Either way it's not good enough from your leaders.

Douglas, Lynch, Brown, Jenkins, Jacobs, Mackay were all either poor or had zero impact.

Yes we're coming off a long season and have had a less than ideal preseason due to injuries but last night was a non-effort. The experienced players have to carry the major responsibility. If the club doesn't react it essentially gives approval to these types of performances.

Look I'm as bloody disappointed as anyone about last night, but obviously having made the GF our side must have some talent and talent you don't loose.

There are other aspects for the losses and we didn't handle the pressure. Again pretty sure last year we would have done the same in the majority of wins we had.

But to carry on like pork chops is one of immaturity. Bout time we as supporters grew up.
You’ll get no argument from me. I was actually just pointing out that these melts happen regularly after any loss. It’s kind of funny... kind of embarrassing. But I think it’s fairly typical of BF boards in general. Read any game day thread and you’ll see similar characters melting left right and centre.

Look I'm as bloody disappointed as anyone about last night, but obviously having made the GF our side must have some talent and talent you don't loose.

There are other aspects for the losses and we didn't handle the pressure. Again pretty sure last year we would have done the same in the majority of wins we had.

But to carry on like pork chops is one of immaturity. Bout time we as supporters grew up.

Fremantle.

Your entire argument is dismantled with that one word

Doesn't sound like too many are putting their hands up this arvo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Brown, Hartigan, Doedee
HB: Kelly, Talia, Laird
C: Seedsman, Gibbs, Atkins
HF: Fogerty, McGovern, Knight
F: Murphy, Walker, Jenkins
R: Jacobs, Greenwood, Douglas
I: Poholke, Gallucci, Hampton, Milera

Assuming Mackay, Sloane and Betts are unavailable.

That is one undermanned line-up. We is gonna get smashed up in Sydney :-(

I would love to give Dear or Himmelberg a run in the 1's instead of watching Jenkins screw it up every other week, but it aint gonna happen ... especially while we have so many experienced players out injured.

B: Brown, Hartigan, Doedee
HB: Kelly, Talia, Laird
C: Seedsman, Gibbs, Atkins
HF: Fogerty, McGovern, Knight
F: Murphy, Walker, Jenkins
R: Jacobs, Greenwood, Douglas
I: Poholke, Gallucci, Hampton, Milera

Assuming Mackay, Sloane and Betts are unavailable.

That is one undermanned line-up. We is gonna get smashed up in Sydney :-(

I would love to give Dear or Himmelberg a run in the 1's instead of watching Jenkins screw it up every other week, but it aint gonna happen ... especially while we have so many experienced players out injured.
Murphy - Betts
Knight - Lynch
Polhoke - Sloane
Gallucci - Mackay
Hampton - CEY

Whilst we lose plenty of experience, we are adding pace, pressure & tackling power needed against the Swans.

There's not much room for voluntary changes after the necessary injury changes (Betts, Sloane, Mackay... maybe Walker?)

The biggest upset victory in the last 5 years I can remember would be Adelaide vs Geelong in Round 17 2013.
And we only won that because Taylor and Bartel blew chances in front of goal in the last couple of minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R5 v Sydney

Back