Changes Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have an idea about who should play on Buddy tomorrow night?

I know Wilkes is named at CHB, but I'm thinking Staker would be the best match-up.

Has the height, endurance and agility to go with Franklin - also has the skill, but I guess it depends on which Staker turns up...

Buddy will run a muck. I don't think is a suitable match up for him out of all of our defence tbh, Franklin has all of our defenders beaten in atleast one way.

schofield to buddy. Schofield is athletic and quick with fantastic spoiling skills.
Glass to roughead. Roughead the big bodied FF near goals.
Wilkes to williams maybe?
Davis to run with crawford.

Yeah, I had a funny feeling in my stomach that we would win last week. Turned out it was gastro.:(

My last inkling was Eagles to lose at half time vs Sydney. Before that my last inkling was us to beat Collingwood. Im 1-1 baby. ;)

In the past Hunter has always played on Franklin and done quite well. I expect nothing different tonight though I do expect Hawthorn to win by in excess of 10 goals. I hope I am wrong but I can't see it happening.

In the past Hunter has always played on Franklin and done quite well. I expect nothing different tonight though I do expect Hawthorn to win by in excess of 10 goals. I hope I am wrong but I can't see it happening.

HUNTAAA should stay up forward. This might be the one game we could kick more then 5 goals in. Our forward line matches up on their backline well

Hello Eagles. Can any body help me quickly.I need to know if there are any skychanel pubs in Perth showihg Eagles and Hawthorn game tonight LIVE or is it all delayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back