Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Drop Hansen?
Goldy at FF?
Interesting...

Yeah Im not convinced about a 200cm player at FF, H and Goldy just arent mobile enough and Hale isnt a full forwards a$$hole, stick him in a pocket. Id rather Azza get the square, bring Jones in off a flank with Ben, rotate JZ out of a pocket.

With CHF I havent seen enough of Tarrant to suggest he is ready to take such a key position on. Smith hasnt done enough when he has had a chance.

Might sound ridiculous but send Narni there and see how he goes, has some footy smarts and a big motor.

how about we drop l. thomas he has done nothing for 2 years wont chase nothing give hansen a break one bad game and everyone has it in for him

Garlett for Harding
Greenwood for Wright

How long am I going to have to put up with David Hale? How many times did he fall over today. How many times was the ball kicked to him for no return. Get Smith in and see what he can do. I'm a broken record.

how about we drop l. thomas he has done nothing for 2 years wont chase nothing give hansen a break one bad game and everyone has it in for him

With L Brown at Collingwood, Lindsay is now filling the crucial "first in with the pat on back after a goal" role that bWOWny made his own.
Without it we are nothing.
As for Hansen, I think "everyone" is overstating it a tad. A few radicals calling for his omission, at worst.
Most people reckon he was pretty good.

Out Hale. In Goldy can play full forward. He's got some guts, a brain, and kicks a lot straighter then Hale.

Out Hansen, in Tarrant. I've seen enough of Hasbeensen, He's lazy and needs to play in a figjam team.

Out Irkheart. In Greenwood.

Out: robaba's credibility
In: a little common sense

Come on dude, you've picked 3 blokes to drop who were far, far from our worst today. I understand that Lachie cut your lunch at the high school dance formal, but let it go. He played okay today. And Urq was also okay. Hale competed well while our midfield was on top. He fell away dramatically when the service dried up. Go figure.

With L Brown at Collingwood, Lindsay is now filling the crucial "first in with the pat on back after a goal" role that bWOWny made his own.
Without it we are nothing.
As for Hansen, I think "everyone" is overstating it a tad. A few radicals calling for his omission, at worst.
Most people reckon he was pretty good.

his delayed hug of Patch was one out of the box! Talent I tell ya

his delayed hug of Patch was one out of the box! Talent I tell ya

A mate flew over for last week's game and watched LT closely. Reckoned he was first in for celebrations after a staggering 11 of 17 goals.
That's a great conversion rate that compares very favourably to his actual conversion rate.

North Melbourne is not a charity. We cannot afford to carry fat.
FGS we have the lowest membership in Vic. All the North supporters I was sitting amongst today cannot afford their time and money watching players like Hale and Hansen parade around like untouchables.
Brad, don't shout and berate the players, just drop them.
Last quarter, Goodes was running around free 50 meters from Hasbeensen.
Hale misses 3 easy goals from a slight angle. The 200 kg, lady next to me would have kicked those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Hansen, I think "everyone" is overstating it a tad.

Thank you for adding some perspective there, scotty. I have just been back through the whole thread. Prior to robaba, the only person to mention Lachie as an omission was Nice Cunnington. And he was joking.

So, yeah, that'd be a whole one poster who thinks Lachie should be dropped.

... The 200 kg, lady next to me would have kicked those.

The rest of the post was crap, so consistent with all your efforts in this thread, but just out of interest, at what stage in the game did she start singing? I would guess about halfway through the 3rd quarter.

Drop Hansen?
Goldy at FF?
Interesting...

Not the word I would have used.

Hansen would currently be comfortably top 5 in our B&F but, yeah, let's drop him for shits and giggles.

Sorry, forgot to mention Hasbeens great mark in defense at the end of the game in junk time, about 27 minute when Goodes was sitting down having a rub down.

The rest of the post was crap, so consistent with all your efforts in this thread, but just out of interest, at what stage in the game did she start singing? I would guess about halfway through the 3rd quarter.

So you're saying Hale is a better kick for goal then the average weekend footballer?

Last quarter, Goodes was running around free 50 meters from Hasbeensen.

Sorry, forgot to mention Hasbeens great mark in defense at the end of the game in junk time, about 27 minute when Goodes was sitting down having a rub down.

Pssst....Hansen played on White.

So you're saying Hale is a better kick for goal then the average weekend footballer?

No, I was making no comment on that at all. In a roundabout way, I was asking you when you thought it was all over as a contest, that's all. I was completely ignoring the rest of your post(s).

Pssst....Hansen played on White.

Indeed.

Was that a penny that just dropped over at robaba-land?

You mean the White who had a whopping 5 disposals for the game, and who really punished us with his 1 goal and 0 goal assists ?

Yeah, that'd be him. Totally cut us up, he did.

In all seriouslyness, you didn't even know who Lachie was playing on. That not only speaks volumes about your ability to take in the game, but it pretty much renders irrelevant anything else you have to say on the subject of Hansen.

Oh and the first player I'd drop from today's performance would be LT. He has some decent games and is a handy goal kicker but today's was one of his bad ones, and when he stinks, he REALLY stinks. Bon said in his presser that "we needed 18 contributors on the field to win but today we didn't have that." If LT wasn't on his mind when he said that I'd be very surprised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back