Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Howe didn't train today. Still a few more days to come up but if he didn't do anything today it's looking likely he will miss

Apparently Howe didn't train today. Still a few more days to come up but if he didn't do anything today it's looking likely he will miss
If he does miss, either Goldsack or Marsh coming in for him makes sense, maybe even both if we intend to drop Oxley or Maynard also.

If there's any doubt we should rest him though, especially with the bye after this game.

If he does miss, either Goldsack or Marsh coming in for him makes sense, maybe even both if we intend to drop Oxley or Maynard also.

If there's any doubt we should rest him though, especially with the bye after this game.

We should drop both Oxley and Maynard. Each have given us a fortnight of poor football.

Looks like it so I Williams be part of the 25 Squad

We should drop both Oxley and Maynard. Each have given us a fortnight of poor football.
Maynard played his best game for us against the dogs 2 weeks ago. He wasn't flash against port, but neither were most. Ox has gone missing though, I'll pay that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maynard played his best game for us against the dogs 2 weeks ago. He wasn't flash against port, but neither were most. Ox has gone missing though, I'll pay that.

Barley had a Winner on the Ground vs Port

as distinct from Ramsay, Elliott & Scharenberg who are all 'very much' long term. Not sure what the 'very much' adds to the description.

on the bright side we don't have anyone suffering from hamstring awareness.... that ship has sailed.

Geez, it'd be nice to have Ramsay, Scharenberg and Elliott all in the side right now.

Important parts of our future so it sucks to see them missing so much footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back