Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm refusing to believe it until confirmed. That said, his performance in the second half last week was a problem, he was obviously mentally shot by then. I'm not sure sending him out again in that state is going to help him get back to what he can be.

Yeah,great line up.World's slowest team ever.Buckley's mishandling of Cloke will be the end of him,Buckley that is.

Throw in a few players he has ****ed.

Maybe we're planning on a small forward line. I couldn't care less if Cloke gets dropped or not, because his output will be the same or worse than any bloke that comes in for him. He's going to get traded anyway. I'm sure his dad has already sought many offers (e.g. Hawthorn). White at HF and Cox at FF. I just hope Witts doesn't play.

If true

Buckley is a disgrace, how you can drop Cloke after what the TEAM put up last week is pathetic.

So you be at the Holden Center 1st Thing in the Morning saying Sack Bucks or you want you Money Back from your Membership?

If Cloke's out Witts must be playing. Witts, Grundy and Cox in the same team....

Yeah not liking it imo we looked too tall and slow vs Port as it was with Cloke in.

That is one part of the game cox gets hurt on atm and its players working off, him he just can't go/keep with them despite trying.

Going in with Witts, Cox and Grundy will certainly leave us exposed once the ball hits the deck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you be at the Holden Center 1st Thing in the Morning saying Sack Bucks or you want you Money Back from your Membership?
Why wait till the morning, let's go to his joint now.

Grab whatever you can get your hands on :ghost:

If true

Buckley is a disgrace, how you can drop Cloke after what the TEAM put up last week is pathetic.
I can't remember that the TEAM was coming back from the VFL after being dropped for lack of effort and only scraped in the seniors due to injury.
How many chances do you want to give Cloke? The Port games was THE time to proof for Cloke where he belongs.

We have a thread about the replacement of Pendles for being too soft but Bucks has to treat an perennial underperforming $800K fwd with silk gloves?

1 game is hardly a chance to prove yourself.

Buckley will be lucky to see out the season with this sort of stuff.

Cloke dropped, WTF, this is just stupid now.

If he's been dropped he's gone. He needs to play. Especially with Moore and gas gone we need a guy who is capable of a bag.

We must have a kpf lined up for next year and are basically showing cloke the door. Form or not there is no reason not to give him a 3-4 week block now till our other players come back.

Going in with Witts, Cox and Grundy will certainly leave us exposed once the ball hits the deck.
It wouldn't be such a problem if we had some quick,small forwards at the fall of the ball,but unfortunately we only have Blair down there.

Team horrible but Cloke hardly played well, the moment he turned away from going for the mark on the lead may have sealed his fate. It was a shocker.

Yep good call, this is the sort of thing he was probably sent back to the VFL to turn around. People are going to whinge about him getting dropped but having a guy playing for us each week that doesn't have the hunger to compete is much more disappointing.

Maybe we're planning on a small forward line. I couldn't care less if Cloke gets dropped or not, because his output will be the same or worse than any bloke that comes in for him. He's going to get traded anyway. I'm sure his dad has already sought many offers (e.g. Hawthorn). White at HF and Cox at FF. I just hope Witts doesn't play.

Who plays in this small forward line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back