Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on bux gotta get Cloke's value up somehow. At this rate he'll net us a 5th rounder ;)

Yeah in a bit of a quandry IF the club know for certain Cloke and Brown are out the door, do they play them ahead (regardless of form) of what they deem the future to keep the trade/fa compo at a maximum.

Obviously if both are in form then it's an easier choice as Winning takes precedent.

My issue is that why is it good enough to make an example of some but not others? Buckley bangs on about effort and intensity and tipping in and all his other cliched measuring tools but surely there are repeat offenders that do not deliver and still keep a spot?
Cloke was in his words 'serviceable' last week when the team was not, Cloke was serviceable when Buckley, his gameplan and selection on a wet day were not.
I know who the hell should be shown the door for good and it is not Travis!

Has this been confirmed?

If so its very disappointing. Bringing him back for one game in tough conditions then dropping him the next week. There weren't many good players against Port either.

Surely we are not going to play Witts, Grundy and Cox in the same side.... Disaster written all over it.

Bucks has to gone has got rid of all micks players
Not all, without going through the who should have stayed discussion, we know who have stayed.: Pendles, Blair, Swan, SideBottom to name a few
It could be that Cloke was injured or pulled up sore but let's assume he is indeed dropped.
Question :
Did Cloke demand selection based upon his games this season and especially the last
or
did he expect selection based upon his reputation and the apparent lack of tall fwds.
If it is the latter, he didn't understand why he was dropped to the VFL in the first place. So he is told again.
Tough love, everyone wants to see it well here it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would might seeing grundy a more permanent FF/CHF... Wonder what he could do with a few balls put to his advantage in the air, hes a big strong lad

What the actual F..k is honestly going on down there.
Im assuming alot of things have gone on behind closed doors with this cloke talk and also the hine talk.
Im so confused and it really pisses me off that they keep it all secret inside the club when people pay good money for memberships and get no answers.
Without the fans football is nothing.

Has this been confirmed?

If so its very disappointing. Bringing him back for one game in tough conditions then dropping him the next week. There weren't many good players against Port either.

Surely we are not going to play Witts, Grundy and Cox in the same side.... Disaster written all over it.

Nope.

Though I am sure the Media have seen the Team Sheets

What the actual F..k is honestly going on down there.
Im assuming alot of things have gone on behind closed doors with this cloke talk and also the hine talk.
Im so confused and it really pisses me off that they keep it all secret inside the club when people pay good money for memberships and get no answers.
Without the fans football is nothing.

Trying to win the VFL Flag because we can't win the AFL One;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back