Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamling would have played every game this season if Young didn't turn his head.

You could argue we'd be a game or 2 better off for it as well.
Perhaps. But getting games in Draper and now Davies is valuable as well. Hamling left Geelong after 3 years without a game.

Btw. Hamling really had kind of an unlucky career. Now his 13th year on his 4th club's list and not even 100 games. And he only ever was a regular with Freo in his first three years until he had those injuries. He could have played a lot more games at the right club at the right time...

The absolute winner this year is the ****ing putrid and corrupt VFL fixturing.

A 6-day break against Sydney with a game starting at stupid o'clock (11.30am) after Sydney has an extra-day break playing in Sydney against GWS.

Might've been fair if we had the same back last time, but wait no - we had a 5 day break last night time and Sydney had an extra-day rest on us then also!

There needs to be a royal inquiry into the raw-dogging the VFL has given us this year.

And to add to that Freo had a 5 day break last time they played Sydney

It's totally fair hey

You not wrong about his dire financial situation. 10+ years in the AFL and zero to show for it. He had to take the coin, just should have kept his mouth shut.
I'd say the words were put in his mouth by Colin in order to further his agenda (not as in 'say this' but just hammering those points to him repeatedly till they more than half seemed his own ideas) and that he probably now wishes he hadn't said it.

JL said no structural damage to Pearce hopefully he'll get up

the talk of moving Jackson back is crazy.
The reason Treacy & Amiss are getting so many one on ones is because other teams are worried about Jackson
It's crazy because he's never played or trained there at AFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the West: “I would have stayed if I got a contract earlier in the year but towards the end of the year I played a few games and there was a game where I came out against Geelong and I thought I should have stayed in and Cox should’ve gone forward” Hamling said.

From AFL: “I never really wanted to leave Perth. I still had a contract there, but it wasn’t as good as I would’ve liked. It was a bit disrespectful, to be honest.”

From Swans (on the same day as the AFL one dropped): "Yeah look I think I just wanted a fresh start I just wanted to get out of Perth to be honest."
This reads like he was being influenced by someone
:think::think::think::think::think:

Accidentally stumbled into the Sydney board. What a bunch of over confident carrot up the a&$ group. Don’t care who comes in just put up a good fight and hopefully get the job done so I can rip Sydney board a new one lol

How dare such a lesser club speak to us in such a way. Know your station.

Now run along now, get the polish as Longmire's boots are not going to clean themselves.

Accidentally stumbled into the Sydney board. What a bunch of over confident carrot up the a&$ group. Don’t care who comes in just put up a good fight and hopefully get the job done so I can rip Sydney board a new one lol
I think every supporter group on earth would be the same in their current situation.

Forgot about the breaks, how do we manage to play them only 7 weeks after we last played them??? Are there only 8 teams in the comp?

We played the Bulldogs 7 weeks later, and after Sydney we're playing Richmond again 7 weeks later. We still haven't faced teams like Essendon or GWS at all yet. On top of all the 5-6 day breaks, back to back away games etc. Our fixture is never great but it's particularly cooked this year, like it was thrown together at the last minute. No thought or logic behind it at all.

To be honest lesser clubs are those that cant stand on their own two feet without constant AFL assistance or having to sell games away from home to make ends meet...
So the four northern clubs with their academies
and North, Melbourne and the Hawks

That's basically what happened in 2016

8usza4.jpg

You not wrong about his dire financial situation. 10+ years in the AFL and zero to show for it. He had to take the coin, just should have kept his mouth shut.
That seems weird, the bloke signed a big contract right before he got injured

Would have been paid fairly well even though he barely played during that 5 years

Perhaps. But getting games in Draper and now Davies is valuable as well. Hamling left Geelong after 3 years without a game.

Btw. Hamling really had kind of an unlucky career. Now his 13th year on his 4th club's list and not even 100 games. And he only ever was a regular with Freo in his first three years until he had those injuries. He could have played a lot more games at the right club at the right time...
He's a premiership player I don't think he minds too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back