Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice one Simmo. DV gets injured, nek minnit Simmo says 'Oh no, and we were totally gonna play him too...'

That's how you keep the wolves at bay for a week or two.

The cynic in me thought the exact same straight away; how convenient.

*disappointed in DV injured

Jesus if you were Dangerfield you'd be thinking 3 brownlow votes against our potato midfield, must have a good laugh knowing he can line up for the opening bounce in Melbourne and still break away from Priddis at the stoppage.

Jesus if you were Dangerfield you'd be thinking 3 brownlow votes against our potato midfield, must have a good laugh knowing he can line up for the opening bounce in Melbourne and still break away from Priddis at the stoppage.
Will only have to beat Jelwood for 3 votes.

Gonna be a tough game to watch tomorrow.

Our midfield v Dangerwood

tumblr_n502rsDRjW1soax2qo1_500.gif

th.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to guess at McInnes for Mackenzie, Barrass for Schofield and Cole for Butler as definites

Two of Wellingham, Partington or Redden possible inclusions for Hutchings and Duggan

Good guesses although it'd be odd to add both Wellingham and Cole at the expense of just one defender.

Good guesses although it'd be odd to add both Wellingham and Cole at the expense of just one defender.
I'm thinking he might come in to play as a midfielder not so much as a defender. He spent time through the middle during JLT and we could use some run through there

Four changes across the two teams, so I reckon it'll just be the two for us. Stanley in for Hawkins for Geelong, plus Bews will likely come back in for them too

Also the the question that lead to the cole and barrass inclusion news was "will we see any fresh faces playing for west coast this week." Simmo mentioned both Venables and Rioli being injured, and then spoke about Cole and Barrass. Pretty much confirms there will be no Partis tomorrow night unless he's playing silly buggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back