Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd feel really sorry for Parto if he gets overlooked, would be pretty discouraging for him not to get selected. The news about cole and barrass in has breathed hope into me though. It's Parti time!

Venables has turf toe, was in consideration
Frustration.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone needs to sit outside subi and listen for a cheer of someone kicking a goal to make their debut ala Moot

someone else needs to check airlines for any Partington's on the flight manifests.

Surely hes in, hes already been traded in to my dream team

Unless his form stinks for weeks or injured, we really need to give Cole an extended run. We look a lot better mix with Cole (assume for Butler), Barrass (assume for McKenzie) and Nelson, Sheed and Duggan (hope he can find some form) running around. If Partington can find a way in this week at the expense of Hutchings maybe, then that would cap it off. Have a feeling Partington either won't get a game or will be in for Duggan though.

Happy with JK and Lycett not being selected. Very happy with Barrassment in and Cole as well.

This forward line has 1 more game to try show something without JK and I hope they deliver. Of course they will be short of supply I'm imagining given Geelong's probable midfield dominance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back